1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update - Console

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yeaaah i cant leave this forums so easy... I mesure the "soon" exactly whats mean in time for Kunos , to know after the patch if we gone a recive something soon again, how long actualy is! Also i can check it on my phone until im in Pitstop in Project Cars :) so is not a problem waiting a bit more :)

2. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Let's discuss the innocent people having chemical weapons dropped on them in Syria.
    Or the starving children in Africa!!
    We have become spoilt with all these high tech gadgets in our living rooms.
    Get things in perspective. There are far more serious issues going on in the world than sitting around and Moaning about If and when an update for a game is going to drop!
    We are very very lucky to have these things at all!
    Some of the negativeness is unbelievable. I'm sure Kunos are doing their utmost to to get things sorted as fast as possible. Give them a break. The game is wonderful as it is!!

paul_wev likes this.
  3. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

About the real live events around the world im agree they are much more important but i think is nothing to do with racing games! Here is a Racing Game Forum if im not wrong! But about the game is wonderful...i desagree compleatly! If was wonderful many of us must be ingame and not waiting the update who in theory must bring some missing stuff and new for the game Custom Lobbys! If you think the game is wonderful and agree with Kunos words first "Final of March" later "soon" later "we pushing for April Release" later again must be"soon" because i dont think they gone a release it in next 6 days, if all this is good for you and enjoys to wait or play the game in the curent state , i see it perfect and congratulation for your absolutly ignorance about fact who makes non so happy some people! But in final is up to you..what i expect only from people who are happy with everything ,just to understand many are NOT (lots of reasons) and at least not be so ignorant because in their view all is ok! (all this gone a make less impact over the patiance of the Non Happy Players if Kunos not stay behind a strong guarded secrets about on what they plan to make in the patches and what is done and what need more work and for this they need more time! If they change this and start giving us a proper info we all gone a be happy to know whats next and to participate only in giving constructive feedback over time and not talking for side things!

Miticorio and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  4. degobiol

degobiol Gamer

Please Lord KUNOS, close this thread full of bla bla bla, but with no news.

5. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

...................You guys are probally going to get a laugh out of this but I guess my situation is different. No matter how hard I try, I cant enjoy the game and this update would have allowed me to enjoy it. The arcade view of being so high up in the car means I see things I'm not supposed to see. Like seeing exactly where the rumble strips are until the moment my tires hit it and edge of the track, seeing exactly how much room I have to the car in front before I touch him and spin him and so on. The feeling of driving these machines is I'm supposed to feel where those things are without actually seeing them. Being good enough to clip a rumble strip without hitting the sausage curb behind it without actually knowing where it is by watching it up until my wheel hits it. Its the same reason i don't enjoy the forza games or any other game where I can set a accurate view. I bought the game and then uninstalled it when I realized it was a forced arcade view. Then redownloaded it when I heard about this update. They said end of march, then added another month saying the situation was just "finalizing a few things" and they was pushing and it would be in April. If April comes and goes then that just allmost means the update just simply never happined. Im tired of checking this thread everyday with the thought of "Just finalizing a few things" generally meaning it will happen shortly. This could go on 3 more days or it could go on 3 more months. I cant just waste time with this anymore than i could sit all day in a restaurant that never comes and takes my order. That said I trust kunos will make this happen in april like they said. It will make the game the best i have ever played and i will spend hours and hours with playing it. You can start laughing at me now

6. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

if it didnt have bla bla bla in it then it wouldnt even exist. There isnt any news to put in it

7. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Ignorants probably gone a laught, but many understand your point and im one of them! Totally agree

Luisandro and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  8. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

.....well its my own hang up and no fault of kunos or any one else. So that is really on me

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Enough everyone! Please calm down! Thread locked.

Kristiyan, p79, Kaaarp and 17 others like this.