1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Bill Gates should wake up and approve AC's patch asap. That old geezer just tend to be so lazy nowadays.

2. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Starting to think Microsoft have a hidden agenda......

AZT B Tender likes this.
  3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Rules are rules.

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  4. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

Care to share your take on why you say that? Just asking...

Come now, I am sure you can say something more constructive, that's not going to make the update come out any faster.

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No update yet? Jesus

ppbucko and tilithom like this.
  6. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

1. I Have decided to dig out my tinfoil hat.
    2. Rules are great for hiding an agenda behind.
    3. Nothing we say will help the update come quicker.
    4. It's Microsoft, and it seems the Devs are getting a little peeved with them too.;)

7. I didn't understand to much from submission etc..
    It's frustrating because I know nothing. What I know for sure is that MS had let pass this game with horrible Framerate issues till december, Xbox live party issues, save bugs, no leaderboards.
    That's leads me to a question.
    Maybe Microsoft had many reports from the customers who are be unhappy or they had giving them refunds.

PC and Console are two different shoes. Console players expect for the more money they pay to Microsoft stable games from the beginning. I mean playable games not free of bugs.
    If Microsoft let games through the submission who didn't reach the standards they had, it affected the buisness in a negative way.
    Console gaming is much more expansive over the time and for that customers expect higher standards than on PC. If people losing trust in that buisness modell it can be the end of Xbox.
    Console buisness is much more complicated, because microsoft is responsible for that closed Xbox system. It's not that easy whe think.
    But like I said in the end I know nothing.

8. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Thank you

9. The QA testing is for technical background stuff, not gameplay bugs.

AZT B Tender likes this.
  10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That's a good job then, if they check for bugs, frame rate and missing bits were never get the update. Lol

11. Pretty sure MS have no real fears of AC knocking Forza off its perch. Which would be the only semi plausible conspiracy agenda one could come up with.

They are strict on their approval process. But that is known by all developers before they enter the market. IMO it's not a acceptable excuse for a delay of this length. Lord Kunos doesn't seem to be using that as a excuse, but others are. The problem unfortunately lies with Kunos submitting multiple patches with problems that MS requires to be fixed before release. This goes back to my contention that they simply aren't ready to deliver a proper game and proper support on consoles. These things can't be done by just three or four people.

And totally off topic but since it's all I've talked about the last few days. It was all Hamiltons fault, he should have been penalized and Seb should have just put him in the wall full stop.......Forza Ferrari!!!!!!

12. That conspiracy bull**** is nonsense and only 12 year old Sony kids believe that. I can't imagine since Spencer is Xbox boss that Microsoft didn't let games through submission to support their own games. That makes zero sense because MS needed the 3rd party's to be successful. That AC drama affecting Microsoft negative too.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I was going to press the like button, until I got to the bottom bit. Now there's a debate to be had while waiting for the never arriving update.
    Can't be Hamiltons fault his controlling the restart of the race, he did slow in the corner, but not to extreme lengths. The restart before they nearly overtook the safety car flat out when race restarted.

14. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

Ha ha I have to agree, although I enjoyed Vettel's 'heat of the moment' response anyhow. ;)

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol the response that never happened. It was funny, shame the team radio wasn't on as well, I bet he was having a right old swearing session.

16. LOL, come on man. You know you liked it. Hamilton either used mechanical brakes as the onscreen TV telemetry showed or he engine braked. Either way it's my opinion he was very much in violation of rule 39.5 which prohibits erratic or unnecessary slow driving under safety car. Hamiltons response does make me laugh. Wraps himself in the mystique of Senna then complains about Vettel's very Senna like response to his tricks. In any case at least this endless debate might distract us from endless wait. :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  17. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

18. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

19. But that's the FIA's word. One thing I think we can all agree on is consistency and honesty are not their strong suits. TV telemetry showed him on the brakes and my own eyes saw a big reduction in speed exiting the corner.

Villinueve and Jackie Stewart believe it was a brake check. At any rate it was very erratic. Either way I'm glad the mutual love fest between the two is over. The fight is on, as it should be.

20. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

The article says that commissioners have detected Vettel's dangerous behavior ... contact 44 km potentially dangerous ?? .. between Raikkonen and Bottas ?? .. between Ocon and Perez ?? ... slowing out of a curve with a single trajectory ?? .. Penalty can stay but it was too severe .. with stop and go the seconds have become 27 not 10 !! Cmq ... Update is in the hands of Microsoft ??