1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Sorry guys to explose the joy of the F1 thing, but, this is off topic, and i think it must clear of that (not that i hate F1, but there are place to make this etc)

Gurkensepp likes this.
  2. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Yeah, so hurry up and wait some more

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It is off topic, lol but it's easy to get back on topic.

4. We could debate the meaning of the word "soon":D

AndyB16 and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  5. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

:D:D:D

6. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Off topic is the best way!

Definitely Hamilton to blame, cheating bugger that he us.

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Soon has 2 different meanings.

English
    To arrive in very near future.

Italian
    To arrive in the very very very distant future.

8. Raikku

Raikku Racer

That's true...

Wouldn't put "it's happening" meme-picture anytime "soon".

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  9. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

The update failed again?

10. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Don't know, the last info was that it's still in submission, again

TNTNitro likes this.
  11. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

Most people I know (and this is my opinion), when working hard at trying to get something finished or out the door, will normally be put off by the constant request for details and complaints that your best is just not good enough.

I get the frustration on all sides of this as I myself am a console player, but we must be realistic and rather than coming here to joke about "soon" and "the update failed again" to be more understanding. the update will come and there will be more updates and DLC for the game to come, it might take a little longer but they have shown that they are going to support us.

You always get further with people when being friendly, that's the way the world works. Some just go off at Kuno's and I don't see a valid reason, they haven't said anything negative to anyone, though some of you act like they have done such injustice to you.

12. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Lol soon the PS4 users will start complaining their 1.15 update is taking too long to come and we still haven't got our 1.14... By the way, I'm starting to wonder if they are not getting their 1.15 before we get our 1.14. In a way, that will be funny (black humour stuff, I know it).

If 1.14 doesn't land on Xbox by next Tuesday, it'll probably mean the submission has failed again. But like one saying goes: "If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time". This makes sense to me.

Cyberdyne systems and sentinelz like this.
  13. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I've just taken to not worrying about it at all any longer. I pop back here now and then when I think of it to see if there's any update and if it comes it comes but if not, there's nothing I can do about it so no point getting worked up about it. There's plenty of other things I can be enjoying in the meantime.

Cyberdyne systems, @P73 and Jezza819 like this.
  14. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Me too. I've gone back to PCars. I'll check back occasionally to see if the update has hit yet but I'm not too concerned about it.

Cyberdyne systems and Lewisxbone like this.
  15. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

They haven't "shown" they they'll support Xbox. They've said they will, but haven't dune much to show it. I'm from Missouri, the show me state. They haven't shown Xbox owners much to be hopeful for.

That being said, I've given up on the Xbox version, but that's only because I also have it on PC and recently got an oculus rift so I was going to switch to the pc anyway. It just so happens that that version has the best support, so it's a win/win for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

16. I have a assetto corsa channel on Xbox and have more daily visitors than other clubs of youtubers who 20 times bigger than mine. Or my other F1 Club.

So the interest is still there. But there is not much I can write that they still be interested. If you ask some questions here, to give them information, there is nothing but silence. And people waiting since 10 months that bugs been fixed.
    To only thing that works great is the hotlap mode. Offline AI didn't really race against the players and is unbalanced. Even I you stop they didn't overtake. Or one car is far away in the front.
    Online is extremely unstable and still suffers on Framerate drops if people join or something in the background happen.

That the game can run smoothly you can see, but to me it looks that there conflicts in the back who let the game stuttering. Maybe that's one of the reasons that the game always failed submission.

IllestD likes this.
  17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

If fps is the culprit, how did black cat county ever pass. That's got to be the worst fps track ever on Xbox. 10 mins on that you need headache tablets for the migraine.

18. I hot lap mode I have no problems with that track.

19. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

I will second the AI debate on that they need lots of working on, big train happening and front guy runs away, start at the back of the grid and you pass 14 cars to get to 2nd place, but by that time the 15th car is so far ahead you never have chance to catch him.

@Lord Kunos please if possible, any news at all on the near future would be very much appreciated.

Happy Friday :) best weekend to all the AC family;)

20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I think most the ai problems have been sorted on last update on pc.
    We should get that soon end of 2019.