1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Kunos guys ... strength with private lobbies !! With the Microsoft Ultimate Sale promotion, from today until July 10, there is the race course and the season pass .. super discount! An opportunity for you to sell and for us to have more users playing Assetto !!
    Power ...

Ragazzi della Kunos ...forza con le lobby private !! Con la promozione Microsoft Ultimate Sale , da oggi al 10 luglio c'è Assetto corsa e il season pass ..super scontato !! Un'occasione per voi di vendere e per noi di avere più utenti che giocano ad Assetto !!
    Forza ...

2. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Unfortunately any perspective new user will see the 3/5 score that AC gets on the Microsoft Store and probably decide not to buy.

ppbucko likes this.
  3. BobTheDog

Actually just had a look, AC seems to come in at 732nd out of 828 games in the best rated rankings on the Xbox One Store.

Nice to see Goat Simulator beats it hands down!

4. What a shame! PCars 2 will be out soon enough.

5. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

daveftones, SwissWeed and ppbucko like this.
  6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That's probably because they got more than 4 people working on it, that's the problem. Xbox division at kunos is 1 desk.

sentinelz likes this.
  7. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

I can not find another explanation sincerely. What if it is true is that there is very little left for Project Cars 2, and with the problems that are in Xbox, more than half of the community will abandon Assetto Corsa. It is not normal so much problem to get the update, it is despairing almost a year waiting for private rooms ....... Almost a year and still a half game.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

HRT WietHok NL likes this.
  8. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

I bet Forza Motorsport 7 and Project CARS 2 will be out before this damn update is out on the XBOX....

_reborn_ likes this.
  9. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

It would be sad as it might be end of multiplayer population. Hopefully it comes soon and there will be people playing it.

10. I really losing hope nothing more and nothing less

11. I grabbed it from the Xbox sale as well as the pass. Great physics , better than anything I've ever played aside DiRT - which vaguely counts as comparison but I'm thoroughly enjoying it... Too bad about the patch. So much potential here

While PC2 is on the horizon I wouldn't count my eggs before they hatch... Or chickens , however the saying goes

12. Yeah for 20 bucks you can't do nothing wrong.

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  13. skells22

skells22 Rookie

hopefully you lot will get an update on the matter Monday due to Tuesday being a USA holiday

14. I've dreamed last night that the update was suddenly available...Just a dream

15. AZT B Tender

AZT B Tender Gamer

AC was released in august 2016.. I paid good money, 11 months ago(!), for a game that I can't play with my friends as of today... Private lobbies lacking, an indispensable basic feature that was readily available on games on console since the first generation of Xbox... My patience is over. I'm afraid the console-project of AC has failed, that the remaining userbase including myself will move to PC2 upon it's release and there's no userbase left to make it financially viable to develop future updates for console. It's a shame, I've defended this game against my critical friends for a year but that's getting harder and harder.

16. No xbw cup in AC anymore . To bad.. This game has great potential for cup racing. Now lets wait for PC2

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

SwissWeed and AZT B Tender like this.
  17. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

Goodbye you guys, close the door on your way out...

18. BobTheDog

I think the door might already have closed!

19. RWa

RWa Simracer

I already left the Xbox version and am now playing on PC. It's a pity they did not manage to make it work on Xbox (consoles). On PC it is great. There it's like you would have expected it to be on the console as well. Although there are private lobbies I notice also in the public lobbies drivers do have respect for others and I did not experience anyone to crash deliberately. On PC in all aspects the game development is far ahead compared to the console version.

20. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

I find myself in the same situation friend. To enjoy occasionally from the physical great OK, for everything else, project cars2.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

daveftones likes this.