1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A thread for project cars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by xystof, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Maybe it was moved elsewhere but I did try to find it elsewhere but couldn't.

I was quite shocked to see such a bad feedback and would like to see if anyone disputes that or supports that. But I can't find it now. I'm not at home but really couldn't wait to try out new patch myself.

2. They said it is expected for the end of july, right?

3. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Are you talking about the free car #2? I don't know I only heard about their promise of free car every month but never really try to know when the first free car was released. I just don't care. They can do whatever they want and there will always be logic.

4. I confirm you they wrote on facebook end of july for @2 bonus car

5. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Wait... I feel u might have misunderstood me... I didn't eagerly ask for free car #2 or complain about not having it now... I was just quoting a complaint about the 2.0 patch in that thread.

Michele Papis likes this.
  6. TDS

TDS Alien

st.PNG

interesting way to talk with customers... he is digging his own grave each time deeper in this industry, at least for me he is....
    i'm glad he never saw the color of my money in his pocket.

nate, kofotsjanne and LeDude83 like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I can't read the text from that screenshot, it's too small and pixelated.

I do have some sympathy though, I've seen similar things happen to other dev's that have attempted to have a two way relationship with the punters. It works when you have a tiny fan base, GSCE is an example, but as your user base grows then the dev baiting professional trolls always move in. Watch what happens in here when the console version ships...

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I wonder how AC will play on console since pCars apparently had to be dumbed down because of consoles. If it will be good, I guess we have the answer of pCars tire physics being so much more complicated and Aris got it all wrong.

9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Someone complained and King Bell the almighty called him an idiot. Just another regular response to anyone who's not a fanboy of the game.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

kofotsjanne likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its pretty sad to see hes answers to some people. A lot of them arent even trolls but he got a attitude that isnt deserved too for many. I dont know whats worse, hes answers or people who like them.

Nick Moxley and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  11. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I know, it's pretty sad really. The more posts I see him make like that the more it cements my thoughts that he'll never see another penny of mine.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

LeDude83 and 1karl1 like this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I feel the same. I was about to buy the DLC because i was curious but seeing him acting like a child and being the worse troll on the forum i changed my mind. Someone will probably quote this and tell me that I doesnt matter but tbh, im a customer as much as everyone else and im feeling sick of reading hes posts.

LeDude83 and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  13. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Original thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...-can-t-be-this-immature&p=1025778#post1025778

I agree that someone can be really annoying when user base enlarges... but still reply like that from head of studio is a little bit too mucb imo.

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

15. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Feedback allowed on their forum seems kinda similar to color choice when Model T was on the market. You can have any colour as long as it's black.

VenomSRT, Quffy and kofotsjanne like this.
  16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This suit is black not

17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

what you guys don't see are all the other posts though, he is still only a human and as much as I agree that person in his position should keep the distance , he is still only human
    plus some of his posts are jokes, but when taken out of context they look like serious insults

if you are judging person from what people take screenshot of , well, it's your fight

18. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

not true,
    and I could easily make a screenshot from yesterday here on AC Facebook thread, post it on pcars forums and start a thread that AC devs only accept good feedback and feedback about AC, .. so you can see that if you want you can start exactly same hate threads everywhere

if you are decent in the way you state your negative criticism towards pcars, you can say what ever you want,
    only if you are trolling , keep repeating same thing over and over, then they will ask you to leave

robbo6 likes this.
  19. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I hope that guy is rich & hungry that would be funny .

20. DeM69

DeM69 Racer

he's a complete c**t........end of story

LeDude83 and nate like this.