1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.13 update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nigave, Mar 22, 2017.

1. liakjim

liakjim Alien

You just learn to ignore some people. Then all is happy

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

2. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

You have answered to your self, that you do not have any clue about the car setup, not IRL not in AC.
    And I wish ppl like you would not come here trolling and making other ppl look bad.
    All I am doing, is trying to come to the bottom of it, and make AC as close to the real thing as possible. It`s a conversation, in case if you didn`t noticed. And btw, listen to the @Kade , he know what he is talking about as well (and I know too, maybe not everything, but at least the basics ;) ).

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Kade already answered to you about caster in the previous page. His reply was: "What's the problem about caster? I'm not aware of issues with it." You were the one bringing the topic of caster not working or being effective like in real life, not Kade. If you are testing caster by simply changing the value in the data files, I'm not sure you're using the right method of testing. I don't know the right method, but so far your details/explanation on the "caster problem" don't exist.

LeDude83 and fr13del like this.
  4. esox71

esox71 Alien

Can you change caster settings in files, then race online?

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

^^ without getting a checksum?

6. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

No. You have to change the geometry in suspensions.ini.

7. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Why don't you spend less time posting how you know something for a fact, only to come back and say you're not sure and less time worrying about what I'm asking Kade. I didn't ask you. Way to immediately jump right to calling me a troll. :rolleyes: Keep speaking in absolutes. That does wonders to help AC get as close to real as possible. :rolleyes:

8. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

I can spend everytime I want posting here of anything, and you cannot do any damn thing about it :) :) OK?? Worry about your self, not other, for god`s sake, same goes for the others how like your posts!
    Usually I would`t even bother with ppl like you, but you Started it man, with big "S"! I didn`t insult you, but it was the contrary in the 1st place! So bear it now, ok? Or next time, rather bite the tongue, before posting anything, that might come back to you.
    Btw, seriously, what did you do for AC community that you can come here and acting like a big boss?
    --
    Back to topic, and one more thing to say:
    I did a mistake about saying "caster". I actually meat "camber", which was the word about it before (but nobody even noticed it, and everyone one was carrying on with caster, but should camber actually).
    So all this talking was pointless, since caster is not possible to set in AC (in real life I have a lot to do with caster, so I don`t know how, swapped these two expressions). But I am fully aware of both (camber and caster), that someone will not start insulting me again about not knowing.
    It was just a typo, rather then my mistake (in the head I had camber).
    That`s why @Kade was surprised why am I talking about caster - lol. Why you didn`t ask mate?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  9. esox71

esox71 Alien

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Relax dude, and peace...
    [​IMG]

mms and esox71 like this.
  11. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please guys, it's Monday, the week is just started. Cool down, thank you. :)

After_Midnight likes this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The previous posts were made at the end of last week though, now when its monday everything is back to normal and its cool again. :)

13. Formula abarth tire is too grippy.

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I have bought new pc parts and installed Win 10 fresh.

Now the wheel on my D-Pad is starting the pit strategy app while driving.
    The deactivation with:
    doesn't work for some reason. On Win7 it worked fine.

I'm running a Logitech G25 with my Xbox 360 Wireless controller (for extra buttons and look left/right/back).

Edit:
    Fixed.
    All it needed was to delete controls.ini and do it all over again. :(

Edit2:
    Not fixed, it seems either the X360 D-Pad or G25 D-Pad is active with or without "DPAD_INDEX_OVERRIDE=0".

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  15. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

What?! You can drive in AC and also use a wireless controller for the buttons? Do you just keep the wireless controller next to your steering wheel and only pick it up when needed? I'm very impressed!! I can barely handle pushing buttons on my DFGT. I wonder how many people do what you do...

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

ALB123 likes this.
  17. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

18. Manny S.

Manny S. Gamer

Hoping one day a future update will fix the inconsistent downshift protection. :rolleyes:

19. fr13del

fr13del Racer

No, they can't force you learning to drive properly.

:rolleyes:

Blizzier, liakjim and Psit like this.
  20. Manny S.

Manny S. Gamer

Ha
    Ok, let's see. I've been playing sims on PC since 1993 with Papyrus Indycar. I own a race prepped Honda S2000 which I driven in countless events. I've served as an instructor at many HPDE events. Yup, I can see why you'd think I'm not driving correctly in AC.