1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, May 26, 2017.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'll leave the server at Fuji today. Both layouts i've tried so far are very exciting in the T70. If you havent tried Fuji 1968 yet then... you should!

Not the prettiest of laps but this is the Can-Am layout

pctm and Schnipp like this.
  2. Reverse layout? Every other version of Fuji that I have driven in the past in other simulators has been in the opposite direction o_O

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Can-Am layout (reverse short)

3 of us at Fuji at the moment if anyone is interested.

4. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Think I missed everybody but I got as far as downloading the track :)

I would be interested to try next time or tomorrow if it is still up. I am afraid this evening I have an appointment with the Nordschleife and a turbocharger the size of a small planet. :p

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

It looks like the new Bridgehampton is going to drop any minute.. if it isn't out tomorrow we can stay at Fuji. If not tomorrow then some other time in the near future.

LeiF likes this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Bridgehampton is out :D

Here is a video from LilSki showing the layout differences

Here's one I made that shows the changes to the scenery

V8_KB, esox71, pctm and 1 other person like this.
  7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

WOW

the patchy bits at the edge of the track, look amazing!

8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Bridgehampton tonight with the 917K and T70 Spyder for anyone thats interested :)

V8_KB likes this.
  10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

T70 is lovely at Bridgehampton, and new Bridgehampton is ohhhh, beauty !!

LeiF likes this.
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Server changed to T70 and 917K at Bridgehampton

LeiF likes this.
  12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I know I'm a bit late but I kinda hoped somebody would be wanting to drive on the NEW BRIDGEHAMPTON OMG its like christmas. I did a couple laps last night in the T70 and, well, it was god damn sublime.

Sadly nobody about on ALOOG-1 currently. C'mon you know you want to... ;)

Andy-R likes this.
  13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I was "OMG want", but server was empty yesterday, I wish better luck today.

Andy-R likes this.
  14. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks, we are up to 4 drivers so far so it was worth joining already :)

Andy-R likes this.
  15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    LeiF likes this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Changed to Caterham Super Seven's at Brands Hatch Indy

LeiF likes this.
  17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yes! Been lacking a Caterham in the game since that old mod never got updated, I remember racing in that (mod Caterham) at MOD brands hatch, that must have been a while ago!

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

It doesn't seem to work. I re-downloaded and uploaded the Caterham to the server but I was the only one that could join :(

19. steve1684

steve1684 Gamer

There are two of us on just now.

Andy-R likes this.
  20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Thanks Steve, atleast it does work. 2 guys tried to join in quick succession and failed. I tried to re-upload and Henri still couldn't join so I assumed something was wrong.