1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

lol not sure if Ricky meant our server or SF either :p if you meant ALOOG1 you would probably be on your own. There were only 3 on there yesterday and I dont think I will be joining it again today. The RT12R is slightly off pace and it was a somewhat bland driving experience in the 488GTB... as pctm said, a combo like that is only really enjoyable with high traffic. I am up for some racing tonight but hopefully something different. You might be better off joining SF for your Barcelona fix.

2. I would argue that any combo is only really enjoyable with high traffic ;)

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Agree to disagree

4. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

lol, sorry boys :p I too got confused for a moment there, thinking "Wow, didnt know Schnipp did the Aloog1-server too!".

Cheers, I did indeed actually mean Aloog1 cause it seemed like a good combo. But dont worry, Schnipp, I might take Andys advice and check out the SF-servers instead then...ss per the usual behaviour ;)

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Lol Schnipp are you lost again :)

Schnipp likes this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Naahhhh, just testing if you guys are still paying attention. ;)

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

A bit of a gamble as I havent tried the mod yet but changed to Supra and 370Z at Castle Combe

TDS and V8_KB like this.
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

************************************************* RIVERSIDE EVENT UPDATE *************************************************

• U2L Class - Due to the pace difference the Porsche 718 RS60 Spyder will not be used, the U2L Class is now Alfa Romeo GTA only.
    • O2L - Ford GT40 will be using limited fuel tank to 100L via fixed setup. This is the only thing locked in the setup, you can change the rest.
    • Everyone that is going to join, please post (again) your nick and the car of your choice. Optional - if you want to have specified skin, also write it's name and your GUID.
    Example:
    V8_KB - Ford GT40
    or:
    V8_KB - Ford GT40 - p1029

The rest is in the spoiler above.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Berniyh and Andy-R like this.
  10. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Changed to:
    Lotus 2-11 GT4 @ Zandvoort

Andy-R likes this.
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If you load up Riverside International Raceway you will see that the RV's are parking up ready for tomorrows 200Km special event :)

pctm and LeiF like this.
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Changed to Cayman GT4 Clubsport & GT MC GT4 at RBR National

V8_KB likes this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Added a (rather brown) GTA skin to the skin pack.

Also a reminder that our Riverside 200km race is this evening. Practice will start at 4pm GMT

V8_KB and pctm like this.
  14. pctm

pctm Hardcore Simmer

15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

How do I find my GUID?

16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Edit: the easiest way is actually the stracker admin area. If andy has access to that, he can get the GUID very easily.

LeiF likes this.
  17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Go to your steam profile, right click and select copy page url and then paste it somewhere.

You can also find it on stracker but you might need admin rights. If you join ALOOG 1 and then check the ALOOGservers page > http://aloog.net/page/aloog_servers you can find it that way as well.

LeiF likes this.
  18. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks guys - some serious ninjas lurking around here :)

Andy-R likes this.
  19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Ok then!

Leif - Ford GT40 -
    racing_dark

upload_2017-4-29_13-7-10.png

V8_KB and Andy-R like this.
  20. pctm

pctm Hardcore Simmer

pctm 908lh
    guid : 76561198015836944
    skin : pctm_3_green

riversidepass.jpg
    if anyone needs me i'll be in my winnebago!

V8_KB and Andy-R like this.