1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Anyone interested in cruising?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by KoCcY, May 3, 2014.

1. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

That would be the icing on the cake.

As for how many people will fit on the Nordschleife, I think it is pointless to speculate since neither the DLC nor 1.0 are out yet. I am really hoping for 30+ cars though. Hundreds seems like a little bit of overkill to me though.

That would be really interesting although I will have a lot of learning to do.

Anuj likes this.
  2. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, I'm talking about people at the same time on track on 1 instance of Nordschleife. If that's what you're saying I can assure you if the room is not supervised correctly even more than 10 people is a lot to play with.

Sure, if they are all respectable drivers we can easy go up to 20, but for a cruise, free ride those are high numbers. A proper race would be different though. It can accommodate more.

3. Grzesiek Zabielski

Grzesiek Zabielski Hardcore Simmer

please no... just no...

4. Metal

Metal Racer

Nordscheleife and Nissan GT3 or Nordscheleife and some seriusly slow and old car. That would be awesome :).

5. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Nah trust me if you have a choice in cars, 20 far and beyond enough...6 Cars is enough on nordschleife for it to be crowded with proper drivers, that aren't there to race their own shadow...

Queequeg and PAKFA like this.
  6. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Exactly, just because it's a long track it does not mean it needs to be crowded to be fun.

I actually had more fun with a few people there than with 10+.

7. jamba

jamba Racer

I never liked crusing ( like in lfs etc.) but in this game , when official mods come out , i guess im gonna cruise all day long on alps,from nord italia to sicilia and so on.
    E30 and h shifter, thats gonna be epic.

Colt Rogers likes this.
  8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I would participate track days/cruising in AC for sure. Would be pretty much the only reason for me to drive street cars.

9. TwoHardCore

TwoHardCore Simracer

When the Targa Florio type tracks make it to AC, I'll be cruising for sure. Spent a couple hours doing just that last night in RF2.

10. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

The thing about dorifto mountain is that it's not directional so the traffic can run both ways.
    That will make for some interesting action with 2 cars drifting the same curve in opposite directions.

11. Steveles11

Steveles11 Racer

12. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

I dont understand how the servers work for AC.. but I hope we could set up a track with Steam friends for some friendly laps and chatting.
    Competitive races are awesome but more relaxing and fun multiplayer driving would be great too.

Bailey and g4b1bb097 like this.
  13. peter boese

peter boese Hardcore Simmer

1970 chevrolet camaro on nordschleife -> sliding every corner and smoothed fighting through the traffic.

best scenario in rf1 with HistoriX mod and 60+ ai in practice session....

14. Paris

Paris Racer

Love cruising, we need a proper lengthy track to really enjoy it better ! (and some traffic)

15. Mac

Mac Rookie

I would definitely be up for some cruising/track day. As someone who is new to sim racing I want to just get out and drive around with some people in multiplayer to get a feel for it before jumping into a race.

CanOx likes this.
  16. Stereo

Stereo Alien

I do like the exploratory/impulsive aspect of cruising... just take corners at random, see where you end up. The trouble with doing it in a fast car is once you get onto a straight it's tempting to just drop the hammer...

JZ4 likes this.
  17. JZ4

JZ4 Racer

I just hope we will have more people using wheels then a gamepad or keyboard.. Once we have decent numbers we can do awesome photos and recorded gameplay

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I had tons of time this weekend to cruise, for obvious reasons...

~Bailey