1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Beta update - new content tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by CRex, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Doug

Doug Racer

Haven't tried that one yet. Now i am intrigued. ;)

2. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

This engine got also really nice sound. I copied the sound immediately to the slower m3 versions.:cool:

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

3. fratennis109

fratennis109 Gamer

i've noticed a strange think..trying to beat my best lap in Mugello with M3 gt2 (1.43.842), now i can only do around 1.46, 1.45..! are there any changes in mugello's lenght??

4. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

More likely a slight physics change, or other setup?

5. plaid

plaid Alien

Yeah, I didnt see that the drift-setup is tuned regarding power.
    Before it was rather slow and so boring quick to drive the E30, but now its really fun.

6. 3316V

3316V Alien

The standard M3 E30 has 4 cylinders, don't put a 6 cylinder sound in it...

Kristaps likes this.
  7. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

but this 4 cylinder version sounds so bad on my systems, really ugly, that i had to. :p

8. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Whatz up on next Friday?

:D

Samsung Stress4 Beitrag.

9. Oubaas

Oubaas Racer

Ferrari 512 and Porsche 917K with LeMans and Watkins Glen with the boot. Full race weekends now available. Several bug fixes.

I think. Or it could be the Mercer Raceabout and Stutz Bearcat with the Paris-to-Dakar route.

Or the original Daytona beach course with 1957 convertible races.

It's hard to say, really. But I certainly enjoy wildly speculating.

Fred Joseph likes this.