1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Beta update - new content tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by CRex, Dec 5, 2013.

1. CRex

CRex Gamer

Is it not time for a new beta update tomorrow? Are there any leaks about what content/features we are getting?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality New SteamVR beta update Jan 14, 2021
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    Sounds modding BETA - PAGANI ZONDA-R onboard sound mod (UPDATED MARCH 13, DOWNLOAD LINK AVAILABLE) Feb 22, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting wheel rotates by itself in menu (garage/pit) - [Fanatec beta driver related] Nov 26, 2021
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes UnitedRaceData.com - Initial Beta Release Jan 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Race Engineer App - BETA-Version online Nov 10, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How is the FFB on ACC with the DD1 or DD2 now with acutal normal firmware and the newset Beta 373 Oct 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals New Fanatec Beta Driver V372 and FanaLab 1.47 Software Aug 15, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality (BETA) Engine.ini Settings for less ghosting/blurriness May 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions RLM Beta Teams Stress-Test / Suzuka / 50 Teams Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI issue, Bug or an unfinished product for beta testing Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Missing Game Interface SteamVR beta 1.8.2 Sep 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [beta 1.0.7 4090200] crash UE4 champ race after loading a saved game Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Valve Index, SteamVR beta, ACC 1.0.7 beta Aug 8, 2019

3. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

Yes, AFAIK it will be the Lotus Evora and production MP4/12c. Tracks unknows for now.

4. DK6

DK6 Gamer

I've been looking on the we for hours - no news.

I'd prefer bug fixes over more content (which will just be full of bugs themselves).

1. Fix the BMW E30 (1 ton flywheel) bug that makes burnouts impossible
    2. Fix the 250kg flywheel bug for all cars
    3. Allow option to hide virtual steering wheel
    4. Fix the jittery clutch when it is slipping

If those core issues are fixed, everything else is a bonus.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  5. plaid

plaid Alien

Hope for the AI or Trento. Allready bored with hot lapping on small or regular circuits.
    Silverstone was next to an Image where the McLaren accours in the favorite races menu . Maybe the big Layout comes. Anyway, Silverstone is boring.
    They have a post on facebook, where they ask if we can beat the stig with a video from topgear.
    Maybe thats a clue, that we should be prepared for another two weeks of hotlapping. :(

6. 1. I can do burnouts just fine.

7. DK6

DK6 Gamer

Take the BMW E30, stock setup, and do me a still-standing burnout in the pit where the car spawns. Please record a video and upload it here, for your will have done the IMPOSSIBLE.

This is one of the major physics bugs of the game.

8. plaid

plaid Alien

Oh, third car will be the new exige roadster, it seems.

9. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

I take it you've logged these bugs in the forum already? Just checking as they're was a few moans from people about bugs from the start, but a little digging on their profile suggested they never told Kunos...

10. Bracinjo

Bracinjo Rookie

I just took E30, stock setup, drift track and did a 1 min burnout from a stand still without a problem. Though it wasn't in the pits because there isn't that much space for doing burnouts there. I'm using G27 btw.

11. pay2021

pay2021 Simracer

Is there a thread or section where see the available/comming updates?

12. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Burnout and donut is not the same thing, you don't need space for burnout

13. Asilo_Driver

Asilo_Driver Racer

Man, this amazes me. Every time someone points something that needs correction there's someone popping to deny and say "there's no bug for me" - even the problem be known and obvious. So irritating! Honestly, I don't know what takes people to act like that.

Thank you for pointing the clutch issue, that annoys me too.

Robilon, DK6 and Prince Magnus like this.
  14. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Hello DK6, while you can be 100% right about bugs or something going wrong, the tone you use in your messages doesn't help.

Thank you ;)

15. CRex

CRex Gamer

Oh we got degraded. This is no longer General discussion, but chit chat.. o_O

16. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Chit Chat is only a funny name, no "degrading" purposes. :)

17. CRex

CRex Gamer

It's ok if you give us something cool in the update tomorrow. Any hints please :D

18. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Watch the Assetto Corsa's FB page. :)

19. CRex

CRex Gamer

Allright. Seems like we're getting the full Lotus lineup. I really enjoy the ones we have, looking forward to driving the new ones. I would not mind if the engine sound was improved though. It lacks a bit of roar and punch, though that might be how it is. Same goes for the 2-eleven really.

And maybe we get the entire Silverstone, which would be great.

20. Looks like it will be (based on FB posts):
    McLaren 12C road car
    Lotus Exige Roadster
    Lotus Evora
    Silverstone full circuit

+ bunch of fixes

21. Ghanja

Ghanja Racer

I am still hoping for a surprise GT3 or the 599XX ... :-D

Ruskyv likes this.