1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Beta update - new content tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by CRex, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

DK6 please stop that tone.

It won't help anybody and just bring nothing to the table.

2. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

On Steam where? In a discussion perhaps, but certainly not on official AC news or updates page.

3. 3igen

3igen Gamer

Indeed. I have a hard time believing anyone making such posts has reached the age of being able to drive a car legally...much less race one.

4. emilblixt

emilblixt Gamer

While disliking the tone in witch DK6 delivers his opinions I can't help agreeing that the cars seem to rev up a bit slow. Maybe it's a throttle map/bias/gamma/whatnot deal, but there sure seem to be some sluggishness at work here.

5. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Or he's old enough to really care about the representation of "his" car in the game? I know if I ever get my car in this game i'll make sure it drives like it does in real life! :)

Robilon and emilblixt like this.
  6. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Wohooooo.... Patchday :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

7. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Still no patch, though...

8. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Yep,but today we got a MP4-12 in our Garage ... :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

9. piccolit

piccolit Rookie

In any case me too I find the E30 to be quite slow revving....

Is the update already downloadable or not yet?

10. Sm1ggs

Sm1ggs Racer

already said where,
    It's an Early press release , not shure if I can post the link so I won't

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  11. fratennis109

fratennis109 Gamer

12. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Still nothing.....

13. fratennis109

fratennis109 Gamer

Generally, Steam's updates are available from 5:00 pm, in Italy..maybe this time will be the same..!

14. Asilo_Driver

Asilo_Driver Racer

Lol! :D

Well, you have some point since it shouldn't be hard to fix.

15. TheDyingScotsman

Not released until later. Thank your lucky stars you're not in Australia.

What surprises me is there isn't even a video up yet, like last update. No teaser and it's patch day :(

16. TheDyingScotsman

Discussed before, has nothing to do with steam updates. Devs decide when patches are released.

17. TheDyingScotsman

Nah you didn't you just said "on steam" and it's not "on steam".

18. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Or maybe the heavy flywheel just hides other problems in the game. Who knows..

Kristaps likes this.
  19. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Don't get the E30 revving thing though. Mine revs too fast, it seems. Less than a second frm idle to redline seems ecsessive?

Robilon likes this.
  20. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

You missed
    • Added Ape 50
    :D

I didn't understand from where this changelog came out. It is everywhere on the net but what is the source? However, it does not matter cause the update will be released in a few hours.