1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fabio Borghini, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Im hoping for the 458 GT3, and the R8 LMS and the Bentley GT3..... You see where im going here?

2. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, I meant "modding", not "modelling" :D

3. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Sorry for the very late bump, but it doesn't seem like anyone pointed out these two links, official live stream events + more super high quality videos. AND considering the qualifying and race is this weekend (along with the amazing update of AC) I wanted to remind those who love GT3 and endurance races.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com

spiritofsenna likes this.
  4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

that doesn't matter, the problem is that you will have to pay additional license for it .. unless they have really good realtionships with Ferrari and will be able to get the GT2/GT3 version as 1 car, 2 variants

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Thanks for the links :D
    ~Bailey

6. justDrive

justDrive Racer

You're welcome, I hate bringing back zombie threads but I knew some people would like to see those. I probably should have made its own thread since people read the OP vs the most recent.

7. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

GT cars are definitely the best there is for racing cars - for me, nothing else comes close

they are made from fantastic sports cars, making them even better as race cars, but not going totally crazy like Formula or LMP

nivadepi and BMASTER like this.
  8. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Thinking about following this serie this year, so many great looking cars!

Gt3 leagues here on AC will be simply amazing.

9. justDrive

justDrive Racer

I have decided to, I used to be a huge F1 follower until I found GT3 racing and this series last year

10. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

We already have 4 of the 5 tracks of the Blancpain endurance series (Monza, Silverstone, Spa and Nürburg) in AC 1.0, the only one missing is Paul Ricard circuit...

11. CTR69

CTR69 Racer

Next goal, ADAC GT masters tracks. Nurb done, 7 left

12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Or the British GT series.

Brands Hatch GP, Oulton, Spa, Silverstone GP, Snetterton, Donnington. Better tracks? But then I'm biased :)

13. plaid

plaid Alien

And Bahrain.
    BTW: There were thinking of using the GP with NS insteat of just the GP which we as gamers are free to do. :)
    And Blancpain could profit from the addition of the C7.R. :D

Anyway, the cost-argument should be enough. We can make the liverys and maybe we can mode a intro, too, to get into the mood (cutting out the original music or whole intro video from a youtube-video (no worries they are just a few seconds long1!. Plus balance the 458 with the planned weights (I assume it will be faster as the GT3's).

Immersion wise I think animated pit stops and weather are more important, then that I drive a original series.

14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, I'd rather Kunos spend money on more car or track licences than a single series. I'm assuming licencing the series still wouldn't give you access to Porsche and Lambo cars, although I've no idea how a series licence would work.

15. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Flat6 it. :p
    ~Bailey

16. plaid

plaid Alien

They could do the same like with the 458 S3. For sure its cooler to have the original model, but Im just happy to have the opportunity to expand 1 or more fields. While the GT3 field will get quite big with DLC's, the GT2 field seems rather thin.
    Anyway, maybe the GT2's can get properly balanced with the weights they mentioned.

Still, I would like to slap the people responsible for the existence of two so similiar, yet not equally competitive classes. :(

17. The GT2 field is going to grow A LOT once the TUSCC, WEC, and ALMS mods are released :p

And about the GT3s: The IER group will be making a "GT3 addon pack" once the TUSCC mod is finished. AFAIK the only cars we'll be missing for blancpain are the Bentley, gallardo, Camaro, and maybe the 458 if you're picky about the 3D model, but we should have physics for the GT2 model. So if anyone wants to make a blancpain mod using the GT3 pack cars, feel free to do it.

18. plaid

plaid Alien

I didnt considered mods. I dont want to question your or any others modders capabilities, but I often read negative opinions about cars from modders. So I wanted wait before I get too excited.
    Anyway, I hope you will succeed and reach the needed standards.
    As a not HC-racer, Im not that pedantic anyway. :)

19. Yes, I too usually prefer developer work to mods, but if the mod feels good enough, then I don't really care :p

20. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

Since they did that for lotus Evora gtc/gx