1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fabio Borghini, Feb 7, 2014.

1. justDrive

justDrive Racer

hopefully that works for you, it doesn't work on my phone but does through a PC just fyi

nivadepi, Patrik Marek and Kristaps like this.
  2. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Got it, thanks.
    ~Bailey

3. g4b1bb097

g4b1bb097 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AND BOOBS
    [​IMG]

Very nice day

keith dixon, cmbeal317, MGK and 3 others like this.
  4. justDrive

justDrive Racer

They uploaded it in HD! time to rewatch hahahaha

Bailey likes this.
  5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

that Bentley is awesome!

6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

The second driver of the #333 was awesome :D

7. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I just got to that part. That guy is a flier!
    ~Bailey

8. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Money doesn't buy positions into racing at all... honestly he was an embarrassment to the race and his team. But I loved what the commentator said lol, ferrari needs to use that as a commercial for proof of the durability of the car haha.

9. Bailey

Bailey Alien

It does give you a chance to have fun though!
    ~Bailey

10. Maranello46

Maranello46 Racer

Two summers backwards I was seeing them in Los Arcos (Spain), it was amazing. I felt in love with the BMW Z4 roar!!

During the race suddenly started pouring rain! But these car also have a huge grip in those conditions.

If i don´t mistake Loeb Racing Team won!! Awesome the Mclaren - Mp4 but the quietest of all.

I´m going to search some photos to uploading!

Here there are:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    Bailey likes this.
  11. AFAIK the ART GP McLaren won ;)

Maranello46 likes this.
  12. Blame

Blame Alien

Blancpain Sprint Series @ Zolder.

13. So... I'm only person here who has got complex about GT cars? :D

Honestly for me only trophy cars (e.g. Clio Cup) and single-seaters are for pure racing. If I had to choose between Formula Renault 1.6 and Nissan GT-R GT3/458 Italia GT2, I would think about how to set-up well formula car ;) But it's just my opinion.

14. Blame

Blame Alien

All I do when it comes to formula cars is change the wings a bit, the gear ratios (if you can) and that's it.

15. I love the series, but they really need to ban Laurens van Thoor for the next race, that guy is just disrespectfull to other drivers including the other team car which he bumped of the track this afternoon to gain a spot.

Same as in Portamao, he went off the track twice to get a good launch for the main straight so he could pass cars at the end of that straight, fortunately he was placed a spot back when he gained a spot in the last lap.

Driver briefings emphasize that driving on the green part with 4 wheels is not allowed and will result in a drive-through after doing so twice, yet he did it anyway. Well for all its worth the whole Audi team sucks, complaining all year that they don't have the straight line speed, finally they got the BOP they wanted and dominate now. They should Ban Audi all together i don't trust them and never have..

John Watson said it straight in his face "yet another controversial win Laurens" then waved him off like a little boy :D

But except for that its a great series with a good driver line-up and good teams. The competition is very close which makes for great racing!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014