1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fabio Borghini, Feb 7, 2014.

1. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

the Bentley GT at the end of Q3 did in Ascari what I must have done 20-30 times at least, myself.... ;)

(driver is OK)

2. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Coming tomorrow to Monza, any videos/news on what happened in Ascari?

3. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Bentley clipped the curb in the first Ascari corner at too high speed, hit the gravel following, lost the back and spun, then plowed nose first into the barriers on the left.

4. justDrive

justDrive Racer

If you look at my post I posted links which have the entire qualifying and will live stream plus post the race for tomorrow

5. g4b1bb097

g4b1bb097 Hardcore Simmer

Tomorrow i will be in Monza! See you there guys

6. Stereo

Stereo Alien

I was just looking at the Blancpain site since I'm bored before the race...

It says the Gallardo has 50/65-18" tires on the back? WTF? That's quite a typo, 50cm wide slicks would have rubber more than half the width of the car... (I ended up looking elsewhere and it's actually got 31/71-18" like most of the field)

7. I think that´s incorrect
    18" that´s the rim diameter not the wider section.

so I think 50 is a mistake too, the wider section, 50 cms but it´s a mistake since the rest of the cars are 31 cms. and a F1 has a maximun of 38 cms.

Would be nice AC had the information about the tyres.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  8. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

That Bently looks like a fat kid at the block. :confused:

TrenchcoatNinja and Kristaps like this.
  9. yusupov

yusupov Alien

pretty cool watchign this knowing that in ~6 months we'll hopefully have almost all the cars available officially. great job by kunos going after these guys.

nivadepi and Mogster like this.
  10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

The Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar is also missing :p

11. Yanaran

Yanaran Gamer

Love the commentators on that youtube live feed. I don't think he likes gravel! :)

12. Bailey

Bailey Alien

If the replay comes up can someone post it? I tuned into the livestream staring at the podium :p
    ~Bailey

13. CTR69

CTR69 Racer

There will be a replay on the GTWorld youtube page.

14. dbell76

dbell76 Racer

was a cool race....and lot of Action
    Bentley Looks :confused: compare to the other cars.....

15. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Bentley definitely spent too much time in the pits compared to the other teams

16. fabristunt

fabristunt Rookie

I was there in Monza. Great race and great sound! Next year I'm again off to Monza!

Inviato dal mio GT-I8260 utilizzando Tapatalk

17. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Enjoyable racing indeed. :)

18. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Something to watch 'till the race is posted.

~Bailey

19. justDrive

justDrive Racer

The replay is up, watching it right now

20. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Link?
    ~Bailey