1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. l would like to think as keyboard may be required to the action all of the functions, hoping.

clos2727 and SlimCharles like this.
  2. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey Kunos, great to hear that 1.14 update is coming soon! It would be awesome to have wheel button customization,more wheel setup options, grip level customization (green etc.) - generally to get the console version closer to the pc-version :) Really hope that some of my points will be in the update ;)
    Thx Kunos for this awesome game!

svenvangent and paul_wev like this.
  3. What a good thing Kunos understood the need to give more information to its consumers ... for my part, that's all I expected, now we are following the progress on this page and keeping in mind that in April the great moments and championships will become reality. Thanks Kunos

Scuderia Paul and paul_wev like this.
  4. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

They are trying to include it in next update, Nothings confirmed :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Reinart86 likes this.
  5. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

True, but I have seen nothing that lead me to think they are trying to deceive anyone.

If it does not make it to the next update, there will be a valid reason and I can always accept valid reasons.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3n3rg0n83 and Sidewinder@11 like this.
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We hope to provide you guys with a full list of everything you can expect in our next update real soon!

7. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Sounds like it is better to do not expect them to be delivered in the next update...At least we Will get an easter egg :)
    We Will have to wait for the changelog preview to better understand something about the online update and whether or not the custom Championship Will become reality...

No matter this, I'm in love with this game and if I only have had a powerful PC at the time being I would have this game on both the PC and the PS4 itself. Keep rockin' Kunos!

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  8. JungleBoy

JungleBoy Rookie

Thank you

9. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

So I'm guessing all the cars the pc side got today we have to wait for the patch in a month to get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No. The cars they are getting today we will get after, in 1.15 (1.14 is for private lobbies).

11. How do you know? Your statement isn't completely true, they already said they are planning to include the Audi and Highlands in the next update along with many fixes, not just private lobbies. They might still have enough time to include these cars in the next update as they said they would go into submission at the end of the month.

12. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

So probably 2 months. Ugh.

13. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

..... Im only going by what we see as someone that buys their product, but judging by their record. Rushing to get anything added, Muchless the new cars and tracks, isn't something they have shown to want to do. Assuming this update gets submitted at the end of the month. We would have waited almost 8 weeks since the release of the audi car and track. Yes I know other things are said to be added but hear me out. My point for bringing that up at all is, that 8 weeks window of time that reasonably and fairly seems like it would be put into the console trying to make that time shorter for us. They obviously thought some of that time would be better spent getting some new cars to P.C. Wether that's right or wrong is another matter. I'm just pointing that out as what we see

Donald_Trump2016 and Reinart86 like this.
  14. I understand where you're coming from. But it's still possible to have it in the next update. There's still a little over a week left in March alone, which means it hasn't gone into submission yet, which means they could be still working on it and adding more. The reason for delay isn't that the company isn't working on the update as much, but because of all the extra approval processes that have to be done on console. I remember seeing a post by Lord Kunos that said they would try to make the gap between shorter between PC and console in the future, so hopefully they'll deliver.

But like you said, given their history, Kunos has under-delivered on promises before. I'll choose to be optimistic, though. And even if it takes a little longer, this game is still really fun to drive in, so I don't mind too much about waiting, as long as we know it's coming and we are being treated the same as PC to the best of their ability.

15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This was a answer to a question about when the RSR is coming:
    If you get the RSR in this next update i dont see why they wouldnt add the the 2 Mazdas too.

alternatingcurrent likes this.
  16. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

... The approval process that causes the delays starts after they submit it. As far as the cars released today.You need to account for if there is another planned new car coming into the game in the future, after the ones released today, then they will work on getting that to the P.C. before they would even bother with getting todays cars to consoles.

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The ones that port the game over have nothing to do with the ones making the cars. They have different people for different work. A car modeller doesnt start to work on private lobbies for console, for example.

18. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

are we sure we are getting any car in the next update? I havnt seen a list of whats in it

19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats what the quote says at least. :)

20. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

That makes our not getting the last cars yet even worse if the guy that does them isn't busy doing something else

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.