1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Early Access Update 0.5

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jan 17, 2014.

1. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

As I recall that app only works for cockpit mode does it not ?

alex72 likes this.
  2. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

I didn't say I raced from that view I said the bonnet was missing only.

But, I will argue that given the distance between my wheel and the screen, the bonnet view is the more accurate.
    I know I can adjust seat position but on a single screen it looks naff.

3. Nitro

Nitro Rookie

Hi everybody,

• I don't know if the shaders have been modified but IMHO paintings look lot better, less hiny more mettalic. Well played.
    • AI behaves rather well in the events, very promising! It could be improved when AI have to avoid player driving slowly (due to penalty for exemple): it happens that I'm hit whereas there is alot of place to overtake without problem. That's a frequent situation in many simulation I know :)
    • Race start: I cannot set 1st gear until race starts! Is that a will or a bug?
    • Race event: I could not change car color?
    Once again: well played!

Simon Roberts likes this.
  4. Zorg

Zorg Gamer

Thanks Kunos for getting rid of the 5 sec penalty in race. :)

5. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Working during weekend :p? We certainly appreciate it, but don't let the community get used to it :eek:. Very nice weekend minipatch, indeed - cudos to Kunos! Have had so much fun with the AI since first released (can only compare it to STCC II's good old days). Still a long way to go, but the number of "moments" I've counted far exceeds my initial expectations. Keep it up!

dkwuan, alex72 and Zorg like this.
  6. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

mhm? when I drive an hour ago the penalty system was also removed for practice mode, now they are back again? Anyone else with this problem?

7. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

I got a problem with steam. Trying to close steam, after closing ac, steam tells me i have to close ac first. But ac is not running, also not as task or process. Any advises?

8. toffytofik

toffytofik Gamer

Happens to me too. I guess problem is related to the apps ingame. Kill steam via task manager, then start AC.

Juergen Herrmann likes this.
  9. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Figured it out...RSR Live Timing make the problem.

10. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Awesome mate , I copied the file and it works really well , and no 5 second penalty , can you make some more . lol ???
    Sooo much better without that stupid penalty nonsense.....
    Keep up the good work fella !!

11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

you are aware they have removed the penalty in the latest patch anyway.

12. alex72

alex72 Alien

Report it to the RSR fellas in their thread (if you havent). ;)

13. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

my t500 s ok....control setup

14. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

I wasn`t but am now , pleased about that .....

15. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

I love how kunos and his team listen to the players and how quikly respond. best developers ever.

Gusi, ftmPP, F1Racer and 2 others like this.
  16. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Couldn`t agree more , top guys !

dkwuan likes this.
  17. mattrick

mattrick Racer

Agreed - they are the bizzle!!

dkwuan likes this.
  18. PulpQuango

PulpQuango Racer

It's amazing how much this hotfix improved the sim as a whole and the AI in particular. Best weekends work I've ever witnessed. Kunos world deserves many beers.

dkwuan and Juergen Herrmann like this.
  19. kalabaleek

kalabaleek Simracer

Yeah i had some laughs at the craziness that unfolded when I added all Lotus cars to find a combo that worked! :D But the Exige works on the tracks I tried, and the Lotus 49 is bloody awesome too... So gonna create some events and share them later.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

20. plaid

plaid Alien

Pretty happy with the update+hofix.

I made myself a event with 8 458's stage 3 on imola, where everyone has a different livery (be aware! At the beginning they all shaking there butts somehow, strangely). Very much fun.

BTW: I hope Kunos will make a mixture of the locked/not locked to horizon camera, that simulates the forces working on the body/head and the part in the brain that compensates.
    These should be the most realistic.

Attached Files:

Bailey likes this.