1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fall of players, what is happening?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pastranario, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so to recap:

- add pitcrew
    - add modding
    - redo FF
    - pit babes
    - add cars (ALL OF THEM)
    - add tracks (ALL OF THEM.. you never know)
    - redo ratings
    - implement revolutionary neural network AI system to detect who's to blame for an accident
    - redo career mode

gentlemen it looks like we have a plan :D

I guess it's time for me to remove notifications from this thread :p

JanR, Kopiller, Perell0ne and 22 others like this.
  2. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Awesome! 1.0.7 or patch after?

Kopiller and stefanoCasillo like this.
  3. As a former part of the team of this master: Shaun Clarke aka Fordsman :)

4. pastranario

pastranario Racer

I love ACC, we try to carry out a private league, but the drivers lack commitment, I don't understand why they don't like it. And that we managed to gather up to 60 pilots in AC, but with ACC we are fighting to encourage them to play.

5. pastranario

pastranario Racer

AC2? ;)

6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Thank you for your work - it's really great. ;)

Tell me in confidence - what's the interest in doing all this for free?

After_Midnight likes this.
  7. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Yep, pretty good summary. When can we expect that please? :)

8. 3-4 years should be enough :D

9. thebaz

thebaz Rookie

This is a request I do not understand from some users... Aren't all the Blancpain cars present in ACC? Aren't all the Blancpain tracks present in ACC? What am I missing? Or should we ask Codemaster to add more cars and tracks in F1 2019?

10. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

I have to reply to this, because there's a huge mistake in your logic. We're just talking about the player numbers since the full release, not before. And since that, the numbers are declining.

11. I think the real data that smart people should be able to understand from this thread is how we had several guys coming in with their personal "elixir of simracing success"... and they are all DIFFERENT :p

every man is an island :p

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You forgot the most important thing... The load/save button on the car setups :p:D

D.Jankovic, XettMan and trasgu like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

94,672,800 seconds to go...

D.Jankovic and sps_for_race like this.
  14. Si.

Si. Simracer

If that’s the phrase he’s using then I won’t add to his clicks, ridiculous.

15. Just in confidence
    I don't know. It's just something what we like to do. It's a hobby. And it's a pleasure if you're able to provide something to the community to have fun with.
    Yes it was a lot of work and we've spent countless hours in it but the feedback and the thankfulness of the community is a really good payment. To see someone else is enjoying your work makes yourself happy too.
    Or to see some of the cars at which you worked in "Best Of Videos" is just awesome.
    Maybe I'm too old school'ish but I still think if you're starting to charging money for your work it would be not the same.

romandevision likes this.
  16. Adastros

Adastros Racer

OK deal

17. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I think he is wrong...totally. Kunos have explained their approach to FFB and how they wont add canned effects (like enhanced understeer or slip). All of the information you need to be able to drive on your personal limit is in the FFB, particularly if you have a DD wheel like GM does....ACC is the best FFB I have experienced (personal opinion of course)

18. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Fixed your plan. This should be enough to conquer the world.

19. Dcully

Dcully Gamer

The same GM that tried to tell me on one of his streams that AMS ffb sucked.He is the last person I would listen to.

20. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

FFB comes direct from the physics and feels great and plausible. For me no added canned effect is needed to feel what's happening below your butt.

MTv and sps_for_race like this.