1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabT

fabT Alien

Really? How could you be concerned by opinions expressed in a site having as title claim "The worst site you could possibly visit for Sim Racing news" ?
    Quite a declaration of intent imho.

2. esox71

esox71 Alien

Donald Trump for president and Boris Johnston for prime minister.!
    The world would be a better place.

Octane and Seria17hri11er like this.
  3. I know it's pretty absurd... but ya, when you devote so much energy and passion into something like we do, emotions do run wild, we're italians after all :p
    At that time many people were still on the fences regarding the **** written in that blog, luckily it seems that it is now an official simracing joke, as it should be. It's just one angry little man who has no talent and no life venting his anger, he managed to get himself banned from pretty much everywhere and still thinks the world is stupid and he's the smart one... I don't blame him, in his shoes, I'd be crazy angry as well.

anyhowwwwww... enough PRC for today.. got work to do cause...

[​IMG]

4. fabT

fabT Alien

Good to see we're back in-topic ;)

@xel, Radfahrer and esox71 like this.
  5. fabT

fabT Alien

Yes, don't bother. Work hard.

6. Turk

Turk Alien

Something confirmed!

Tim Meuris, nate and Racert46 like this.
  7. pika4u

pika4u Hardcore Simmer

@Lord Kunos
    E tu lasciali parlare.

Stefano, every success brings haters.
    AC is arguably (amongst, at least) the best racing sim out there.
    And soon it will be the ONLY real sim for consoles. This is a revolution. Kunos will be in the books as THAT team.

I would worry if there were no haters.

At the end of the day is not even a hater. He's just a troll. And you know... If you don't care, you win.

You should laugh at him.
    Live your dream, make money and laugh at him.

Andrex, Mogster, RedLoto and 4 others like this.
  8. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

How can a cat work on a laptop where there is no mouse to play with? o_O :p

9. TDS

TDS Alien

yep and Kunos are already on the book of the First Game with Nordschleife Laser Scanned :)

pika4u and Tiago Lima like this.
  10. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

It's so honest nobody believes it. :p

If you've never encountered haters, you've never done anything worthwhile. Try to take it for the strange compliment that it is...

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  11. Because Macs don't have mouse?

Edit': yeah, and the winner of the stupidiest Reply of the Year is.. me! LoL

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  12. What did the cat say when it was asked to use a computer?
    Me? Ow?

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.
  13. LRM

LRM Simracer

AC on OSX confirmed! :eek:

14. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

LOL every given Thursday

Radfahrer likes this.
  15. norbs

norbs Alien

Just show him your pink taco! He loses straight away then.

oh, facebook.

16. [LYN] Cheesenium

[LYN] Cheesenium Hardcore Simmer

Just don't bother with that site, they are picking the most popular to bash on. Last year it was Pcars, now, it's AC. Before that, it was Codemasters because it's always cool to hate them. I just hope AC's reputation isn't being ruined by those like Pcars. Pcars has issues, there are many times in pre-release that they exaggerate it greatly or intentionally only leak the bad stuff and ignore all the good. Thanks those those people, now, SMS show us very little stuff in WMD this time due to fear of leaking confidential information.

Still, seeing AC being relatively stable with little bugs, I think AC will be fine.

Those guys could do a really good racing game news site as they do have some really good writers. It just that they went around and soil the relationships with the developers, no one would even dare to approach them these days. Heck, even Reiza hates them with a passion now where they used to be quite ok with them.

nate likes this.
  17. PulpQuango

PulpQuango Racer

well yeah, cos all their F1 titles are the same, with the same bugs + a few new ones each year, with each title being abandoned for support after the devs have patched out some of the fail, but added a bit more.... Never quite sure what made them good, but remembered CMR on playstation.... which worked.

Seriously though..... what happened over the last two months with AC....? I had to give it a break for a bunch of reasons, not least to find time and cash to replace a cooked video card. Came back like many WIN7 users, to find I now have no game. Aware of the SP1 issue (I ended up having to reinstall the machine in order to get the new video card running), but it appears that doesn't help anyway, and holding off patching windows until MS stop trying to force windows 10 on me. If I wanted it, I'd have paid for it.... It all seems a bit more panicked a release than usual.

and come to think of it.... wasn't the Mazda 787B supposed to be in the latest car pack ?

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

No idea, what do you mean? What is "to find I now have no game" supposed to mean? And I haven't experienced myself or heard of any major issues with the latest patches.

No.
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/ac-v1-5-dev-diary-part-33/

nate likes this.
  19. [LYN] Cheesenium

[LYN] Cheesenium Hardcore Simmer

Codemaster doesnt only make F1 games. The last Dirt and Grid game were quite decent. See, another classic case of Codemaster hating. Heck, I dont even bother with their F1 games because games like AC, pcars or AMS does open wheels a lot better.

I am not sure how long had you been gone, AC is still working fine on my side. FPS is a bit lesser these days but the driving gets better and better. The DLCs are getting better and better, with cars being released in better state than DP1 and DP2 with some bugs in certain cars. DP3 and Japan pack are fantastic out of the box.

No, 787B is supposed to be a free car released in the future. Not this current pack and it make no sense to charge for it when there is already an excellent free version.

PulpQuango likes this.
  20. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Fps lesser? Not here. Performance is exactly the same.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

nate and Michael Hornbuckle like this.