1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game progress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by plucka, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooky

Snooky Racer

This should be no discussion in here. Dont start religious wars in here. Its about the game and not about a persons view on the world!

2. SeriousSpy

SeriousSpy Racer

I agree.

I was just expressing my opinion.

Snooky likes this.
  3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Back in topic, thanks.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  4. SeriousSpy

SeriousSpy Racer

We are, it was literally 3 posts and was over far before you stepped in.

5. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

6. Snooky

Snooky Racer

the last time i was stalking the forums for a game update like a weasel was for the long awaited battlefield 2 1.41 patch :rolleyes:

7. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

EN time to make the product 's what you need and this and' useless if you want to criticize a product of a certain quality ', for information on the work but' there 'something that does not work, after the release of the CR you can not 'get in silence for months, a little' we would have to learn in this by the guys who Sector3 almost monthly release a long video explaining what extent are the jobs and what we will be 'in the next patch, also mail comes to those who are 'writing a report with all the contents of the video in text, in more' are always present on Furum of RD and respond to all questions, even the most 'uncomfortable. The boys to Kunos and 'more' than a year and I kindly ask politely if the final version there will be 'a chance' to configure the controls completely and they never did know anything, and this is 'a bit' sad if you think that the writer supports you from day one of the game. But there is no 'time to write! They are too busy with the development! OK OK but when you take a license or you want to communicate some rebus on FB time there 'always, here is maybe 1 minute to write a post on how the work would not be a bad idea, even to say "hey guys we are still at work we are making progress on ... "

IT il tempo per realizzare il prodotto e' quello che serve e su questo e' inutile criticare se si vuole un prodotto di una certa qualita', per l'informazione sui lavori pero' c'e' qualcosa che non funziona, dopo il rilascio della CR non si puo' entrare in silenzio assoluto per mesi, un po' ci sarebbe da imparare in questo dai ragazzi di sector3 che ormai quasi mensilmente rilasciano un lungo video che spiega a che punto sono i lavori e cosa ci sara' nelle prossime patch, inoltre in mail arriva a chi e' iscritto un resoconto con tutti i contenuti del video in testo, in piu' sono sempre presenti sul furum di RD e rispondono a tutte le domande, anche quelle piu' scomode. Ai ragazzi di Kunos e' piu' di un anno che chiedo gentilmente e con educazione se nella versione finale ci sara' la possibilita' di configurare interamente i comandi e non hanno mai fatto sapere nulla, e questo e' un po' triste se pensi che chi scrive ti sostiene dal day one del gioco. Ma non c'e' tempo per scrivere! Sono troppo impegnati con lo sviluppo! OK OK ma quando si prende una licenza o si vuole comunicare qualche rebus su FB il tempo c'e' sempre, ecco magari 1 minuto per scrivere un post su come procedono i lavori non sarebbe una cattiva idea, anche per dirci " hey ragazzi siamo ancora al lavoro stiamo facendo progressi su..."

8. Kunos should learn from the guys that went bankrupt, laid off the majority of their staff, and had to reorganize under a new name, all because they made a 'free' to play game instead of the game everybody wanted (GTR3)? Really?

F430_458_F12, Lawndart, tabis and 3 others like this.
  9. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

Snooky likes this.
  10. Ales Nocar

Ales Nocar Hardcore Simmer

Never mind. Wrong thread.

11. Thank you for your contribution :D

12. Ales Nocar

Ales Nocar Hardcore Simmer

Well I'm missing the delete button.

13. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Another new beta build. If we are getting a build, it's going to be this week, but I sure hope they are planning at least 1-2 days for hot fixes...

14. Enzo Martin

Enzo Martin Racer

The release date of the final version probably will not be decided by Kunos, but by Steam.

15. [​IMG]

16. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

@ Michael - I like the updated SantaSharky. :)

17. I just hope it doesn't make me seem 'nicer' than I actually am...but I am pretty sure by now most everybody knows that I am just an old troll that thinks way too highly of myself simply because the devs responded to one of my tweets once. HO HO HO

mangal, Qwaribo, bondyboy and 2 others like this.
  18. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Attached Files:

Lawndart and Ischemica like this.
  19. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Developers can push a build to steam when ever they want. Valve does not moderate builds. I do it all the time.

20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

We all like and would miss you Michael, have a nice Christmas.