1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game progress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by plucka, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillZoneGB

KillZoneGB Simracer

"I do it all the time"

wat.jpg

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  2. LOL Not 'all' I assure you...but that's okay, place would be boring if we all though the same....

Lawndart likes this.
  3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

In Italian, Reindeer means Ferrari :p

Ischemica likes this.
  4. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

The beta testers got a new update about 8h ago. Its size: 650MB

5. Horus

Horus Alien

Well they do have shiny red noses. :)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. Quffy

Quffy Alien

[​IMG]
    All aboard.

7. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

5-6 build in the last week, clearly they are hot fixing, so I'll board that hype train...

8. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Racist much? :D :D :D

9. Horus

Horus Alien

Don't think he was being racist, it is just a picture of lots of people on a train. On that 'train' of thought though, that is an image from India or Pakistan and some curries have a rather windy side effect. My Nan is an Indian and after one of her curries I could fire up the space shuttle, so a naked flame could cause carnage. So it beggars the question are you allowed to smoke on (well in) the train, if so the safest place to be would be outside.

I would never recommend making a Sprout curry. They taste wonderful but if you feed it to kids you better run for your life! My son could melt the glass out of the windows and cause lasting nerve damage and sight loss for about two days after the initial meal. The teachers never could look at me again after that one. Anyhows back on message. :)

10. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I'm joking, hence the xd's ;).

11. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

no, it's a picture of an overloaded train?

Epocx likes this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

That's not overloaded there was still room left on the sides. :D

13. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Hey guys, probably is only a speculation but... now the game on Steam is set to full price, is final release here? Updated on steamdb 15 minutes ago. :eek:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Qwaribo, mms, Ischemica and 2 others like this.
  14. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

NICE FIND!!! :p

It may indicate a full release

15. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, this is a very telling detail! And almost assured something is incoming in hours not days... Otherwise they potentially create a screwy situation for themselves...

Expect new splash screens and blasts or even a sale (putting it back at 39) to generate more purchases.

16. plaid

plaid Alien

I would consider that there could be quite some time from the game being sold for the full price till its read or that Steam made a mistake.
    Since I waited till July after it was announced for march 2014, I try to be pessimistic to be suprised if its finally done. :D

17. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

Hoping.JPG

Dennis Neo likes this.
  18. Sm1ggs

Sm1ggs Racer

In that case f5 time

19. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Huge Holiday Steam sale started today too... Some major discounts on some real Gems! I wonder if they changed the price for the sale... and AC might be added to the sale after its fully released... back to 39... But they are late... It would explain the 3-6 builds in the last week...

20. Sm1ggs

Sm1ggs Racer

Lawndart would make a great detective :)

Lawndart likes this.