1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game progress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by plucka, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

1. 650MB for Beta Testers
    2. Steam Sale + FULL PRICE Assetto Corsa
    3. ???
    4. 1.0 Release! :D

EpicPosterGuy and Sm1ggs like this.
  2. Epocx

Epocx Alien

2 hours ago:
    -228.10 MB

sorry mate :D

3. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

me hopes it is tomorrow

4. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Do we get a discount on version 1.0? I forget :confused:

5. atchoo

atchoo Racer

How about a mega-thread like RC's one? :D

6. Epocx

Epocx Alien

full price might mean xmas sale not full release.
    who knows at this point..

Enzo Martin likes this.
  7. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

No. You allready bought the full game :)

Epocx and cooknn like this.
  8. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

that would be illegal, raising the price so that on discount it is the same as without it. I don't know in the rest of the world, but here in Italy you get arrested for that

9. atchoo

atchoo Racer

Steam isn't in Italy, leon. ;)

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

also its not raising the price if you have had a permanent sale going on before hand.
    its not like they try to discount it above the beforehand permanent sale price.
    its gonna be less no matter what, the percent number will be higher that's all.

TCLF, Lawndart and leon_90 like this.
  11. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for reminding me ;)

Good point. It could be. However, I hope that they did it because they will actually release the 1.0 :D btw, Massarutto just posted some Catalunya laserscanning in progress pictures :p

Lawndart likes this.
  12. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Dude! That was so 2 hours ago! :p

13. youwerelucky

youwerelucky Racer

The early access discount is still advertised in this site homepage, so someone has the wrong price... It would seem something unintentional on the Kunos side (probably something related to the Steam sale?) Anyways I don't think 1.0 is coming soon: no Vallelunga press party, Massarutto's driving a van around Montmeló and no word from the "augures"...

14. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I don't believe Vallelunga was part of the feature list of 1.0... Perhaps future DLC. Content teams are separate than the code teams so they will keep going forward. But 1.0RC was considered "feature complete".

But this does give a good indication that DLC is on track and there are more plans beyond the DLC we all do know about.

15. SeriousSpy

SeriousSpy Racer

Vallelunga was always in the 1.0 list.

"feature complete" means features for 1.0.

DLC was always planned, we have a list of free and paid content.

16. mms

mms Alien

lol I think Lawndart just messed up Vallelunga with Catalunya ;)

Lawndart likes this.
  17. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Yep! That's exactly what I did. Saved me an explanation :) thanks!

Whitestar likes this.
  18. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

All aboard the Friday Hype-Train

[​IMG]

19. atchoo

atchoo Racer

Choo-choo!!

poet likes this.
  20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Not sure what this means exactly but could mean good things.

[​IMG]