1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Getting blacklisted for using the apex......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Krimmr, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Krimmr

Krimmr Rookie

I was just on a server called OPERATION BLACKLIST - DRIVE SENSIBLE ! and my friend and I got blacklisted for using the rumble strips. I got blacklisted for losing control, correcting my mistake, and barely touching the astroturf outside of the apex on Imola. The admins name is 2hats. Just whatever you do, never join that server because you will get banned for racing, the whole point of the game. [​IMG]

2hats likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Getting brake data to look right in Track Attack Dec 4, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Which game to play and advice for getting good Oct 9, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I keep getting kicked from races Apr 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Getting crash, when launching AC as 64bit. Nov 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox Series S - keep getting kicked from GPortal. Sep 17, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Keep getting Fatal Error [faulty RAM] Sep 12, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Keep getting disconnected Mid Race Aug 31, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Interested in getting a copy also on console, but is telemetry data saved somehow? Jul 12, 2022
    ACC Physics Please Devs fix the contact system, it's getting more and more frustrating to race like this Jul 6, 2022
    ACC Physics Getting stuck in second on Indianapolis exiting turn 11 Jul 4, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards New SimRacer having problems getting first TR Mar 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions So when are we getting version 1.8? Mar 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions This is the version we’re getting. Feb 22, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Getting Ported to the Box Jan 18, 2022

3. Aqib

Aqib Gamer

How dare you use the kerbs... Sounds like you had it coming

4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

wont judge the server. No replay/video attached nothing. Naming and shaming is AFAIK not really tolorated on this forum, but doing it without any proof?

Epocx, Jebus and Bill Wiskins like this.
  5. Krimmr

Krimmr Rookie

Sorry I don't record. Go in the server for yourself and watch what happens

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

So the 14 other guys on the server didnt use the apex?

7. Krimmr

Krimmr Rookie

I guess not, my friend said the admin was posting warnings before I joined

8. The admin was putting up in chat "keep two wheels on track at all times"
    I lost control, and ended up on the grass. Was slowing down and then was blacklisted.

9. YoRap

YoRap Rookie

Hehe. This is funny server. My blatant disregard for track boundaries got me blacklisted too. I almost managed to reach villeneuve corner when I got kicked out. No warnings were given nor server rules were stated.

Attached Files:

10. youwerelucky

youwerelucky Racer

Funniest server ever. They deliver as promised. I was hit by another driver coming from the gravel and was told to be "on thin ice". Asked why and suddenly... blacklisted. Yesterday I won a race just because i managed to dodge a circus of wrong way, jumping and wrecking drivers and tonight... blacklisted by an authoritarian admin. C'est la vie in AC multiplayer.

billylooser likes this.
  11. 2hats

2hats Racer

shameless plug time : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GACRUK

Some Basics
    The white lines represent the boundaries of the track.

2 wheels must be on the track at all times.

Cutting the chicanes or "shorting" the track at any point is strictly prohibited on all parts of the track, this includes rumble strips and runoffs, they are there for safety purposes only.

You are expected to drive responsibly in a way that's not likely to ruin the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    paulieGTR and Cote Dazur like this.
  12. Damo85

Damo85 Gamer

I turned a good few laps there this evening and had no issue with the admins banning wreckers, dangerous drivers and smacktards. It was refreshing to see the banhammer being waved around as the bad drivers around me were wiped out in huge swathes of authority :D The guys there were jolly enough, and I'll go back for some more tomorrow.

My guess is you can't handle the car you were driving, found it hard staying on track and driving safely, and got kicked for it. Practicing offline solves such things.

Cote Dazur, Lucas Araújo and 2hats like this.
  13. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

I think I might have been in either that server or one like it recently. Admin or server was posting messages about people losing control threatening with kicks or blacklists (can't remember). I went off a few times but no kick so either you were unable to drive the car or I'm thinking of another server. Kicking people who are crashing on every corner regardless of being lapped or whatever is fine but if what you say is true and they were just blacklisting the second you went out the track or made any sort of mistake that's too far lol.

2hats likes this.
  14. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

A few days ago at mugello, I got spinned after 3~4 laps and my any wheels didn't even touch the grass and someone behind me ran into me, then I got blacklisted right away. So, who punishes the admin if he got spinned or just hit by someone? vettel got blacklisted immediately after his single spin? Just seems he enjoys exerting his cheap authority.

7he4Ce, Filippo94 and Aqib like this.
  15. 2hats

2hats Racer

Come in my house, play by my rules. I am not about to sit here explaining the actions of myself or my admins.

U can have that one for free.

Regards

16. PoWn3d_0704

PoWn3d_0704 Gamer

Haha, thats gold. It's true though. His house, his rules.

I might go join right now and see how long I can make it

17. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

OK, that explains everything, just enjoy your null ruler game. ;)

Doc-H likes this.
  18. GT1

GT1 Racer

Some folks insist on measuring themselves and overstating. There are plenty of servers not ran by children, race on those. :)

19. If the rules are as severe as some people here are suggesting, then it will be an empty server very soon. You can't blacklist someone for being slammed off the track by someone else if you want to be taken seriously.

20. Harvey

Harvey Gamer

Do you remember that F1 race where one of the drivers put 4 wheels off the track and had his license immediately revoked? Neither do I.

21. Damo85

Damo85 Gamer

This is being blown well out of proportion, at least by the hour or so experience I had on the server yesterday.

If you truly believe those banned were innocent, or capable of racing without making an utter tw*t of themselves and ruining other peoples' races, you're sadly mistaken. The only people I saw being removed from the server were those INTENTIONALLY cutting, or driving like a muppet, as 90% of people in online pubby's do. I don't think some people liked it because they couldn't get away with the crap they normally do on other servers, and that's why I enjoyed it - the racing was clean and the environment friendly. I mean, starting a thread on a forum because you got kicked for driving like a dildo actually says a lot about that person.

And I don't think the admins give much of a crap Christopher, their server was full over several hours yesterday.