1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Getting blacklisted for using the apex......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Krimmr, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Jebus

Jebus Alien

No.

2. TCLF

TCLF Alien

yes, but I don't :p

3. mike9572

mike9572 Racer

Simply join another server and don't forget to blacklist him on yours. :)

1karl1 and 2hats like this.
  4. Tannu

Tannu Gamer

i didnt surivive that operation :(
    my life is over, im not serious racer i go back to mario kart.

2hats likes this.
  5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Someone actually tries to do something to raise driving standards and this is the result...

2 things every guy is automatically good at, sex and... well this thread proves what the other one is :D

Jebus, Methee, 2hats and 1 other person like this.
  6. 2hats

2hats Racer

Apologies to all concerned on the server crash this evening.

I can only thank http://www.elitegameservers.net/ for the terrible service & non existent support.

I would highly recommend that you DO NOT use these as your hosts & i am looking to switch server tomorrow or next couple of days.

Regards

7. 2hats

2hats Racer

I would also now like to put as much distance between this thread and myself as possible. Its been emotional.

Please see here for serious discussion - THE REAL OPERATION BLACKLIST THREAD -

Regards

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  8. Matt 5

Matt 5 Rookie

Well, you certainly woke a few people up. One thing i will say is everyone should benefit from this, even the haters, and the funny thing? They don't even know it. ;)

2hats likes this.
  9. camsr

camsr Gamer

Server is fun but I didn't know you could get banned for driving on the curb? LOL.
    Since I don't keep the chat window up when I drive, an audio warning of some kind would be great.
    (two wheels on the curb) "YOU'RE A ****ER!" "ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY, PUNK?"
    And I even got banned on Marty's server for cutting on Monza to test my gears (wtf)

10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Why would you cut the chicane to test your gears...
    (you can always test in private sessions you know)

Jebus likes this.
  11. steno

steno Gamer

i had a few great races in this server without problem and is almost clean from wreckers. One of the best server ( togheter with TAM, ALOOG and few others ) that you can find for playing without trouble.

12. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Yeah, I had 2 great races at the TAM server yesterday.
    One guy wasn't too happy with me though, accused me of crashing him while he was driving like an idiot himself. Divebombed me into Les Combes (Spa) right after Kemmel straight while I overtook him and was in front of him, and I already braked quite late. Lap later I overtook him again on the same spot, I left him room though, so we both were next to each other, then he decided to not leave me any room at all so we touched and he spun out. I even had to cut a bit of the corner, was with 3 quarters of the car over the kerbs on the inside.

13. McNappa

McNappa Simracer

I'm all for the banhammer but find it ludicrous that your not allowed to use the curbs. Never seen any race driver penalised for using the curb. If the game says I have 2 wheels on track whats the problem?

14. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I'm also a frequent guest of the TAM and/or ALOOG but this server banned me in less than 1 normal lap after an evening of racing GT's, takes some time getting used to a BWM DTM again but didn't get the chance, didn't see a warning over the chat either...Made me laugh for a second though seeing a big red screen: BANNED

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Anyone straight cutting the chicane full throttle at t1 Monza gets kicked form my server, no idea why you'd be testing gears or whatever odd excuse there can be for going flat on the straight part instead of taking the chicane.

I'm nowhere near as strict as the sound of this one but pretty much anyone that does that move or any such full throttle blatant cuts gets instant ban on my server. I have no time for people that are blatant cheats and if you want to drive that layout maybe you should stick to Monza 66. :D

John Lennonjohto and victor86 like this.
  16. Well, it's worth pointing out that I made a slight mistake in the E30 DTM on that lap of Nurburgring GP. I braked slightly too hard for the entry to the back straight, and I swerved onto the grass to the right. I quickly recovered, and completed the lap. I wasn't banned. Maybe I need to try harder? :D For the record, I had never driven the DTM version of the E30 before, which is why I only completed a single lap with nobody else anywhere near me, and then left.

17. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

Managed to complete a race here yesterday at Imola. Q4 then span off the startline avoiding a slow starting car in front lol. Ended up 21st after T1 and finished 2nd and all without a warning :)
    Saw a couple of people get banned but i also saw a few warnings flying about so it looks like your now at least given a chance to get it right.

My only worry was that i didn't try to push at all for fear of falling off and being banned so it made the racing / driving less fun because i felt that i couldn't push to find mine and the cars limits (I hadn't driven this car at this track before and had no setup at all). I would certainly say that its not a good server to practice with new cars because of this but once you are up to speed with a setup then it might be a good place for some racing.

18. Mogster

Mogster Alien

If you need to practice then surely SP is the place to do it?

People ask for moderation and an iRacing style experience then complain when someone devotes some time to providing it.

victor86 and John Lennonjohto like this.
  19. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

Yes although for race practice i don't think SP and MP offer the same experience.
    Practicing a new car and track offline is a good idea but if you want to just jump into a server for some racing (not everyone can practice and develop setups for all cars on all tracks) then i'm not sure this is the place to do it.
    I have never played iracing so cant really comment on the moderation side of that.
    BTW my post was not a complaint against the room it was more my thoughts on it and opinions which may have helped other people when debating on joining.

Mogster likes this.
  20. Any word on when the server's gonna be up again?

Couldn't find it tonight, went for a coupla random ones... and now I'm here. :(