1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GTR 3 announced

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Skybird, Aug 11, 2018.

1. LOL, when people asked where the article was a couple days after the interview Paul stated that the delay was because of his PC taking a dump. That was two weeks and a couple dozen articles ago, I call BS.

2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just curious how RD will get outa this...
    #fakeiswutwesay

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

#LeadYouOnNews

4. Clamming up and pretending it never happened seems to be the order of the day over there. They even closed the thread.

Ace Pumpkin and bgil66 like this.
  5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

yeah I was so excited by seeing that post of the new game and even posted some awesome gifs, now probably wont frequent as much but I do love Pauls interview with Stefano and Marco :D

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ngosh Paul!
    Wut ever...

7. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

I don't know why people would be that excited anyway. Is it really going to compete with what we already have?

8. chakko

chakko Alien

Probably not. I always liked the Simbin sims for their official license, and simulated race series, including rules, season tracks, and cars, though. It's really something i missed in the later installments of sims. But then, we get all that now with ACC, don't we?

9. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Simbin aren't really a thing though it's got no more Simbin than what's making Project Cars maybe even less.

Eero likes this.
  10. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

There are none of the original Simbin staff at Simbin or indeed Sector3. Around 20 people from the original Simbin are still working for SMS.

I'm pretty sure Aris was a beta tester for the first GTR.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    chakko likes this.
  11. Skybird

Skybird Alien

It seems that finally the very popular '92 touring cars and touring classics get the physics lifting. I hope for - finally, after two years of waiting or so - multi class in SP is coming, too, but that is just me, hoping (="unconfirmed").

S3 managmenent confirms that at least one more Formula class is coming, with different engines to choose from.

Gevatter likes this.
  12. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I know the story this way: that there is no SimBin(Classic) staff in new SimBin, and that after old SimBin's collapse a minority of that staff later formed Sector3, a majority later went with another certain race game studio, SMS.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I don’t know why some of you still praise actual vaporware?
    GTR 3 is not a thing now, and most probably won’t in the next 5 years...
    Stay sane, guys!

jo_siffert likes this.
  14. Emerson

Emerson Racer

So, RD started all the fuzz around a single tweet... -

"Official FIA blah, blah, blah...confirmed!!!"...
    - "... you idiots said it was a vaporware, blah, blah"
    - "You heard first from here, blah, blah..."
    "...pics are coming!!"
    - "sorry, my dog ate my notebook"

Now, just one week later, all the threads are being locked...

Nothing but ridiculous.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  15. Did you get lost?

jo_siffert and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Yes. Wrong thread, I corrected that already some time ago. Copied it to there, I mean. Deleting this post here was not possible, edits can be done only for a limited time after posting.

jo_siffert likes this.
  17. jo_siffert

jo_siffert Racer

18. So I guess Simbin is sending RD those couple of screenshots by snail mail. On a boat.

19. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I already posted in the thread over at rd: I'll believe it when i see pure gameplay, until then, it's vaporware.

Lo and behold, we don't even get a cgi video. Pathetic.

And some people at rd were accusing lots of guys with being pessimistic.

:)

20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I did have a good time posting gifs:p