1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by RhythmMachine, Jun 2, 2020.

1. RWa

RWa Simracer

Yes I think so too.

2. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

60fps on console is doable, just have to decide where to compromise.

upload_2020-6-18_21-48-9.png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  3. Its on the official YouTube channel from ACC. So no fake. On a 50" TV it looks not good. The texture of the surface are joke. It looks completely black. And you see that even on pro 1080p it runs not 60fps
    I can show you games on Xbox 360 who have better textures.
    Now it makes sense that the game is only 10 GB.
    Assetto Corsa on Xbox one S looks much better.
    Everybody who buy this game after that gameplay should not say, that he didn't know how the game looks.
    Question Nr. 1: why they didn't show One X. Is the pro the best looking version they can show.

Question nr.2: If that's pro with better draw distance etc.... What whe must expect for the base models.

I'm really glad that I cancelled my pre order. The people who are hyped from the trailers will be surprised.

But for 35 bucks there are in on league with games like bus driver or truck driver. And maybe that's what get for that price.

4. Only way to know if a video is fake is with the build number that appears at the start of the game.
    Either way there is a few videos flying about which are real.

5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

What a crappy elitist response!! Some people are on console because they can't afford the pc's. All that is being asked is a bit of honesty in the release of this game rather than the underhand way it's been done with the funds being released on the day that the news comes out about 30fps and no private lobbies. If they had been honest and released that news earlier so people could make an informed decision about whether the purchase was worth it in their view. That would have been much more acceptable.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Also some people can afford PCs but prefer consoles.