1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

(PS4) - Several issues

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by P308R, Aug 29, 2016.

1. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

I don't believe that has been mentioned but apologise if so. On Novice with the KTM Crossbow in career, both the Nurburgring & Vallelunga races will not start with a loaded custom setup. When pressing 'Drive', it will present me with a TV camera shot, so I then press triangle (change view) to put me in the car but just sits on a full grid waiting for the starting lights, which never show.

Gjsparkles likes this.
  2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Did a quick DTM race around the Nordschleife and noticed this issue immediately. Quite bad when there were many AI cars around.
    Other issues I've seen:

• Lotus 2-Eleven/GT4: weird looking interior (missing textures?) and upshifting/autoclutch bug (same for Evora GTE/GTX);
    • Alfa 155 V6: weak sounds (3rd person view);
    • Monza: Possible to cut the 2nd chicane without any time penalty if you touch a car in front (under braking);
    • Any car: Sounds freeze/stutter when damaging the engine.
    • Monza '66: WIP preview icon in the tracks list
    • Minor thing: Screenshots in career mode have a really low resolution.

3. fredzy

fredzy Rookie

I've found this on a few other cars, McLaren F1 (downshifting hits rev limiter if blip is on) and Huayra for example. Toggling auto clutch and/or blip shift on or off can make some improvements. It seems for example a car with DSG type transmission may have a conflict with auto clutch being on.

4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

There was a whole thread dedicated to the Huayra shift glitch. Wheel users can fix it by turning autoclutch off. However, It's on for pad users, no matter what. Hopefully Kunos can look into these issues @AC_CM505

fredzy likes this.
  5. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Not to mention dissapearing setups. You save it and next time you switch car or even paintwork there´s a chance you´ll lose everything. This is a huge mess.

6. xXJojjeXx

xXJojjeXx Gamer

PS4 v. 1.03
    When racing full grid AI and starting last, in the first couple of corners ( Zandvoort, Mugello ) the framerate is definitely not rock solid.
    I really hope they fix this.
    Love the game !

xXJojjeXx

7. gallinago44

gallinago44 Rookie

Let me say that I am pleased to see this forum as Assetto Corsa on PS4 needs feedback from people who have paid for, and tested what to me is a game that needs some final touches to lift it from merely very good to excellent.

In the spirit of positive criticism, intended only to help the game developers improve and polish the product, here is what I have noted in my initial few hours playing the game on PS4, with a Logitech G29 wheel

• The wheel is recognised immediately, but setting it up to best effect is a fiddle. The force feedback was far too strong at first, and I really don't like it when the wheel rattles. I'm worried that it is not good for the life of the wheel to have such harsh vibration. Luckily, it can be toned down.
    • Steering is precise and there is plenty of 'feel' present so I can sense the car's adhesion.
    • In career mode the time trials are initially a mystery. No instructions to the effect that the objective is to drive around the track until you meet the target number of points.
    • In time trials, there is no sense of how good, or bad, one's time is. Where are the historic listings of times done by other players?
    • In career mode the results are posted only as 'x out of y' events completed. There is no way to see what events you have completed. Which means that if a few days have gone by you don't know what event is not done, and what events have been done. Not everyone, me included, is going to do them in order of presentation or remember what they did.
    • In career mode why is there not a permanent record of best lap times? It would be nice to come back to some of these career events at a later stage to see if one's driving had improved,
    • The display of timings - the HUD - is mystifying. I have no idea what some of the displayed information means. Some explanation is needed.
    • The huge green,amber,red driving guide line. It is OK for suggested path but hopelessly inaccurate in regard to braking zone. Does it adjust accoding to the vehicle type or its speed? Does not seem at all situationally responsive. I used it only to help the first few turns around tracks I am not familiar with from other games, so it is not a huge issue.
    • Replays. That driving line again. Why does it appear in the replay? It should not be there. It spoils the view. Also it appears to float a little way above the surface, and you can see the cars driving through it - ugly.
    • When an event finishes the game does - nothing. One moment you are cruising over the finishing line and, bang, you are in the pits staring at a poorly modelled static humanoid with a big stick with a red sign on it saying 'Pits'. I agree with him. The finishing of any event should be celebrated a bit, with some sort of hooplah, depending on how you've performed. Surely a win deserves a bit of recognition and a more gentle transition to end the session?
    • Again, where are the stats for completed events? I would like to have permanent access to my lap times, etc. Assetto Corsa is marketed as a racing simulation, yet the experience so far is of a driving game. Admittedly, one with superior driving mechanics, but it is completely devoid of the detailed information, stats, records, objectives, etc. etc. that should accompany a serious simulation.
    • Tuning. I am no stranger to tuning, but the layout of the tuning facility needs some more thought. A complete re-design would be nice please.
    • Assetto Corsa needs to address the issue of no on-line lobby racing. In Project Cars, and GT6 for me the ability to race with a few carefully chosen friends is a major attraction.

8. In carrier mode, Tatuus Abarth and 458 Italia championship, you race against 9 opponents. But in the championship's standing you find only 8 opponents and you. There isn't one driver, often the driver that wins every race, driving one or two seconds faster than others drivers.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

9. Speedster911

Speedster911 Gamer

Can you please explain how you feel the physics are basic? I bought the game in late 2019 on my One-X and physics feel great on a controller. How do you feel they compare to games like both PCARS or FM7?