1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Some thoughts from Marco Massarutto

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

posted on 14-3 in the 0.7.5 thread

and with all the news that is leaked what we get this Friday, don't count on MP
    We all want MP yesterday but if its not ready its not ready

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Dean Ogurek likes this.
  2. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Also there are other games in the meanwhile if you cant wait for MP.
    For my part i play 3 different games (Shooter or Flatout), if i get bored of hotlapping.
    Still cannot wait for the new update, seems like a big one.

Dean Ogurek likes this.
  3. Aris also said same thing, but from experience i can tell you they never achieve any date they say. i wish they release mp this friday but it's not likely to happen,

4. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Like! Like! Like! Like! Like!
    Like! Like! Like! Like! Like! Like!
    Like! Like! Like! Like! Like! Like! Like!
    (sorry, just one wasn't enough) Well I'm just very happy for everything and everybody relating Assetto Corsa ;o) AC Rocks! Kunos Rulez!

alex72 and claudiopolez like this.
  5. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

No it isnt, "likely"=relatively high probability. "promise"= certainty, "100%" probability (which, if you have to "break" if you do not do as you "promised").

Dean Ogurek likes this.
  6. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Oh and....
    there's maybe some screaming, but there are also patient and thankfull guys around (just silent) ;o) Keep up all the time you need and rather work with enthusiasm then under the pressure. You have already made a spectacular job anyway! Sure, MP at Nordschleife will be something very unique and special and HUGE! but we must realize there's a lot of work behind this. Personally I didn't understood the release date of the "Green Hell" cause imagining the work behind this I thought something like 15-16 month to develop this track. (There's still work on Spa, Trento, and current tracks as well) Considering how much people working on this awesome sim I still considering them as Magicians!

Whitestar and claudiopolez like this.
  7. GTsimms

GTsimms Gamer

I look at it this way, Kunos has kept their promise on every 2 weeks, even with mini updates! But, I would not be surprised, if their is a slight delay for V 1.0 to get some quick fixes on somethings. I like, how the Kunos dev team is keeping their 2 week promise(which is not easy), but we all know the 2 weeks has to come to an end soon being at the current version of the game with .8.0 arriving tomorrow. They are communicating with us unlike another company (PD), I am still waiting on the announced GT6 February DLC and its almost April. Anyone, that complains about sim's needs to realize, where computer development has come in the past 20-30+ years.

8. pharacon

pharacon Racer

God I miss Hard driving.. I hope someone makes a mode for AC for hard driving!

GTsimms likes this.
  9. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

omfg tomy racing turbo :) that thing was my first "simulator"....for driving a car and also to repair and fix the damn machine again when the front lights poped out or when the ultrarealistic steering was broken again (yes the porsche lights you can pull in and out like in the real one with a knob on the dash) so i think mine was a 924....thx gtsimms for posting that link....damn time goes by fast....

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I remember playing the coin op version of hard driving when I was a student, it'd be around 1990. It was unusual in that the game had an in car view, attempted realistic physics, you had an H pattern gearbox and forcefeedback wheel.

I never did complete a lap....

paulieGTR likes this.
  11. GTsimms

GTsimms Gamer

paulieGTR likes this.
  12. They are going to scan sometime in the Spring......it is now Spring.......soon

paulieGTR likes this.