1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stefano casillo streaming ep. 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by grat, Jul 26, 2015.

1. 0verfl0w

0verfl0w Racer

during a Race while being instantly rewarded with a full tank and a new set of tires?

2. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

Guys...what we really need is the ability to close the pause screen with the ESC key as well....Important stuff first please :D

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    SvenUilhoorn, St3fan, @xel and 3 others like this.
  3. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

lol @ the thumbnail for the next stream

4. Psit

Psit Alien

....and one lap behind. Small detail eh? :p

5. God yes, that's a priority over everything :D it's been once too many times where im trying to look for my mouse haha.

6. Stefano is so much more likeable on the Streams compared to what i thought of him based on his Twitter interactions. I suppose thats just the limitations of twitter, but on stream you get to see his humour, and (most of) his explanations for the reasoning behind certain decisions make much more sense too. Really great idea in general these Dev streams, hope Aris and Simone do some too, as i'd just as interested to see their point of view too.

7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

they all have their own designated penalty for it, but yes. In LFS there wasn't even a penalty for it. Over there everything was administered through the insim plugins (pretty much the server plugins that ac will get next update).

8. Epocx

Epocx Alien

google hangout is great for group discussions!!!!

9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Talking about pits...
    The current system is good during qualy so no need to change it, during race instead we need a different system like this:
    - damaged car, you need to reach pits to repair car
    - destroyed engine, so no way to move, after 10 seconds screen will fade to black and you will teleported to pits, here you will restart with a brand new car but with a lap lost

All IMO of course...

10. Jaye

Jaye Alien

In one of his previous streams he mentioned that he will be working on pits later this year, so don't expect anything coming in near future.

11. Cuthere

Cuthere Racer

Nice lesson!

12. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

I know...just my opinion about pits as response to others posts.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  13. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

unless you crash at T1 and you actually may gains some time in races with pit stops required. Small detail probably..

14. 0verfl0w

0verfl0w Racer

cross the finish line, hit esc and return to pits -> start driving and return the race on the same lap.

way faster than doing it the correct way.

15. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Yep. Exactly. Pit done way quicker. "Small detail" ;)

16. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Does anybody know what the next episode is about?

I would like to hear more about the implemented gyroscopic tire effect (yes I do know what a gyro is:)) and the results on the FFB, because of this twit from yesterday which made me curious:

speedbee and Dookie like this.
  17. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Next steam will hopefully be about his yellow guitar amps,
    which means 1.2 is out in our hands :D

If not it is getting better by the minute.

My Q:

How is fps performance with weather(like fog or heavy clouds) together with multiplayer? Have you improved fps performance on weather?

18. nonnex

nonnex Alien

LoL yeah, where youre right, youre right!

An alternate picking session featured by Orange for relaxing after 1.2 would be perfect and deserved :)

19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I think that 1.2 will mean that the streams end for a while until theres another patch coming. He have named it s01e** after all, so s02 might be when the next patch is around the corner. :)

20. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I hope not, we just get used to the sexy AC related cam streams and I nearly have conviced (ok forced) my wife to watch one too to rise the 1% percenters. ;)

kofotsjanne likes this.