1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic They want to shut up !!!!! read before they go off !!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ALR Ricardokil, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I also think we were lucky that SMS made that decision with the DLC, it did help keep the community together. It's interesting that Titanfall 2 also decided to go this way with no paid DLC to keep the community together. Maybe the DLC tide is turning. Console version issues aside I think the base price of the pc version of AC and DLC have all been fairly priced and good value.

mistery, Johnnypenso and kofotsjanne like this.
  2. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Same response as before. The contents and features of the game were revealed months before release. Kunos don't owe you anything.

If you buy a car with a puny engine and it turns out to be slower than you expected, the company that sold you the car does not owe you a turbocharger.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Horus likes this.
  3. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Lord Kunos put a like to that post, must be something in it, eh? hmmmm;)
    Just a full on pucker up to that sphincter kind of guy me thinks,...so many to choose from though,...who will win that cheeks n lips trophy, its tight up front ;)

Fettsback likes this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

You're the plonker. Grow up, play something else and stop being an overly needy twit.

P.S. This is a support forum, not care in the electronic community. How many more posts do you need to say 'Kunos are fixing it and you will be happy with the results'? Go and do something else, maybe catch up on your Facebook/Twitter/Meds.

P.P.S I just noticed your Avatar, says it all really.

Ace Pumpkin and Fat-Alfie like this.
  5. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Is this verbal aimed at me? Curious :D

6. Horus

Horus Alien

D'ya guess! :confused:

7. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Are you just a child?,...I'm being serious, it would explain so much. Either way, I think you should be banned for your aggressive, abusive attitude, always slandering with personal insults and this is only the tip of the iceberg. The fact you and some others, (I wont name them) get away with such flagrant rule breaking, sort of makes a mockery of this whole 'community' attempt.

Fettsback, TheGT500 and MBK72 like this.
  8. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Its you and your ilk (not for one second saying all pc guys) that get these threads closed because you bring the aggressive personal insults and bad attitude, much like that of a petulant child,...where's the naughty step, and the child minder? (Moderators, cant you see what these guys are getting away with? don't you care so long as they are in defense of the forum owners? is this really how this works?) :(

9. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I remember you. You're the guy who responds to opinions that are contrary to his with personal insults rather than reasonable, well-thought out arguments, which would be the classy thing to do. Not to mention more convincing.

It is posters like you that make a mockery of Internet forums.

Ace Pumpkin and Horus like this.
  10. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Not gonna work pal, tipping the scale there ;)

11. Horus

Horus Alien

WOW! Keep doing what you are doing. Honestly! WOW!

the-D- likes this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

You are unbelievable. How you can even think it is others when it is your own words that prove the opposite. Honestly, I am discombobulated with your duplicity.

P.S. I am bored with your lack of honesty/integrity. Welcome to the ignore list. Funny how they are all self engrossed console users.

Ace Pumpkin and Luke7 like this.
  13. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

What's not gonna work? What are you even on about? Either say something that has some substance, or don't waste yours and everybody else's time.

Horus likes this.
  14. Horus

Horus Alien

So lucky for Kunos there are more AC console racers like you Luke, than D-pad.

Luke7 likes this.
  15. the-D-

the-D- Racer

This from the PC guy in the console lounge, oh, the irony is delicious ;):D:p

MBK72 likes this.
  16. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Substance? you do make me smile Luke, you really do :)

17. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Well, I think at the end of the day you have to be mature and temperate about these things. I mean Kunos never promised anyone the best online experience ever, nor did they decieve anyone with regard to the features and content of the game.

Instead, they promised the most realistic, most detailed and accurate sim on console with laser scanned tracks and handling informed by telemetry, and that's exactly what they've delivered.

Anything beyond that will be a bonus. And judging by the recent blog as well as precedence it looks as though we can look forward to a lot of bonuses that will put a smile on our faces; but these things take time, which a lot of people don't seem to get.

Ace Pumpkin, Horus and Fat-Alfie like this.
  18. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Of course its lucky for Kunos, he straight up has his nose so far up his posterior in defense of him, thats why you guys get away with spamming every thread with your pathetic apologist antics,...so, carry on, you guys are doing a great job of it ;)

Fettsback likes this.
  19. the-D-

the-D- Racer

You do like a pat on the back, don't you? as do the rest of the loyal dog like obedient 'atta-boy' seekers,...makes me get a little sick in my mouth every time I see such needi-ness :eek:

Fettsback likes this.
  20. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Yep, there's that child like behavior again,...but hes so witty, its almost cute :D

Fettsback likes this.