1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic They want to shut up !!!!! read before they go off !!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ALR Ricardokil, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...ad infinitum.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Atta-boy :)

3. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Yet more substanceless, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

I do wonder how long you'll keep it up before you get tired though. That's the sole reason why im still here since you've demonstrated that your mind is completely closed off to reason of any kind.

4. the-D-

the-D- Racer

I've said it before, but you do make me laugh Luke,...you see reason and substance and you belittle it, thats why I posted on this one in the first place,...the irony in this place is strong, yet almost invisible to most,....the force is not strong with you Luke ;)

5. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Sorry, but I don't see any reason or substance to anything you've posted in this forum. If I've missed it then please, by all means, point it out to me. Or reframe such that I will be able to see it.

6. the-D-

the-D- Racer

You do not see because you do not wish to see, your own arrogance blinds you,... guys like you never see, you will always be led, and you will dutifully follow. Its people like you that have led this race into subjugation, always happy with scraps from the masters table, then defending said overlords faithfully (hoping for that 'atta-boy' that never comes) against anyone who isn't happy with just bending the knee, standing up for whats right, and voicing their opinions on why,..but the beauty of their system is, the loyal dogs will keep the deservedly disgruntled few (who have the balls to stand up) busy and constantly fighting a losing battle. :rolleyes:

Fettsback likes this.
  7. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I do not see it because it's not there. If it is then please show it to me, explain it to me calmly instead of going off at a tangent about how you feel subjugated by some masters.

The real irony here is that you rile again subjugation, and yet you want Kunos to subjugate themselves to the whims of a bunch of 12 and 15 year old console players and bend their knees to them.

Finally, as was pointed out to you earlier, you have no right to make any demands whatsoever because Kunos delivered exactly what they promised. It is their product, their vision and their prerogative to make it what they want. You, as a consumer, do not have to buy their product if it does not gel with your vision or your expectations.

For example, the vision of the Driveclub creators didn't gel with mine, so I traded it in. I didn't go to the driveclub forums and make a nuisance of myself trying to steer the game in a direction that was incompatible with that of its creators. It would have been disrespectful and ultimately counterproductive anyway.

Horus and Fat-Alfie like this.
  8. the-D-

the-D- Racer

I just remembered you're the guy who didn't realize that you were having the urine extracted from you the other night,....you thought we were friends? I was making you look like an ***! Priceless! :D:p;)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  9. the-D-

the-D- Racer

You don't understand analogy? o_O

10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

So we are not friends? So just because we don't see something the same way automatically means that we are have to be enemies? That's a very immature stance to take.

11. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Of course I understand analogy. I've even responded to it accordingly. What part of my correctly pointing out the fact that you rile against subjugation, and yet expect others to subjugate themselves to your whims, don't you understand?

12. the-D-

the-D- Racer

In the voice of Duncan Bannatyne (from Dragons Den)...'I'll tell you where I am,...I'm out!!' ;):p:D:)

13. the-D-

the-D- Racer

See my above quote ^^

14. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Good move; it's about time.

15. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Its not, its about abject banality and my ability to stomach it for so long, the part about time is relative to my resistance, or lack there of, but its also nice to know my when my move is good :p

Fettsback likes this.
  16. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

You think you had to stomach something? Try to see it from my point of view and I think you'll agree that it was I who had to stomach banality, and vacuity, and lack of reason, and closed mindedness, and a whole lot of borderline autistic responses.

17. the-D-

the-D- Racer

For an AI or a bot (I seriously think you are one or the other) you have proven that even clever coding cant disguise an abundant obviousness of dull, witless attempts at responding as a human,...some day maybe, though i doubt it will be in my lifetime :rolleyes:

18. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Oh please, not the bot nonsense again. It wasn't funny or particulariy clever the first time so what makes you think it will be perceived as funny or clever now?

What's next for you? Are you going to start copying and pasting your old responses now before finally accusing ME of being dull? Grow up.

19. the-D-

the-D- Racer

This was not at the Devs, it was solely at Data (you know, the humanoid from star treck) ;)