1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic They want to shut up !!!!! read before they go off !!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ALR Ricardokil, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-D-

the-D- Racer

brain fart!

2. the-D-

the-D- Racer

You've put 'ME' in caps as if you've never been called dull before, that's the ultimate right there lol :)

3. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

This brain flatulance. Does it happen to you consistently or periodically?

4. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Ha, I've been called anything but dull.

5. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Yeah, I get it when my brain is bashed by relentless tedium ;)

6. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Well then stop bashing your brain with relentless tedium. Simples.

7. the-D-

the-D- Racer

I've tried ignoring you, but it passes my time, so, hey ho!

8. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Yeah, Ive had that before; people who say they are trying to ignore me but can't seem to be able to leave me alone. That's how dull I am.

9. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

I hope there are some bans when the mods read this. It pretty grim. I can only assume that some of you were drunk.

Traks1 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Hey, it's the weekend. I think I'm entitled to a few beers and a bit of a chat with someone on a forum.

Ace Pumpkin and Horus like this.
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Looks like im late to the party. :(

Horus likes this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

I've put him in my ignore box as there was nothing of interest coming out just abuse with a little more abuse sprinkled on top. I can see why Lord Kunos is getting fed up with being a developer, when he has to put up with entitled persons of immaturity. Once again a few end up wrecking a great adventure. Ah! I know, maybe Lord Kunos can give him his private phone number so he can phone him every couple of hours to inform him what has been coded and get some inspiration from him on what is the best direction to take. Oh! What racing/shooting/RTS etc etc game do you think this exception character has been investing his time in, I'll take a qualitative guess at NONE!

This is pointless, now I am adding to an already pointless thread. I hovered over the 'Show ignored content' but thought better of it. Have a great day guys, Interlargos should be fun, anyone know if it is raining? :D

Luke7 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  13. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

I'm not saying that you are the only one at fault, Horus, but comments like this don't help: "You're the plonker. Grow up, play something else and stop being an overly needy twit."

And then you call other people immature?

Traks1, the-D- and MBK72 like this.
  14. Horus

Horus Alien

I left hours ago, and put him in an ignore box. He, by the looks of the amount of post missing, has had a good old time. I posted a fair if slightly slappy post. He has gone on for hours. Why even put me in the same category.

Edit: If I remember correctly he posted three or four posts one after another with name calling and insinuation. Mine was more about get on with something else, something productive. But hey, you are welcome to the ignore list too. Picking up on my one post over HOW MANY from him! Yes you made me show ignore content.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Luke7, Ace Pumpkin and Jebus like this.
  15. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

Well if you think it's fair to call people names on the internet, we'll have to agree to disagree.

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Why is this thread still open? @AC Support stand to your word, and ban the troublemaker, and close these threads!
    This atmosphere here is unbearable.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    rubber1994, Traks1 and Jebus like this.
  17. Horus

Horus Alien

Can you ignore an entire part of the forum? It would help greatly. Honestly it makes my head hurt reading all this, and I get called up for sticking up for a fellow AC guy enjoying the experience. Sad days.

Ace Pumpkin, Luke7 and Jebus like this.
  18. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

A thread with so many exclamation marks in the title was never going to end well.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Oooh proper popcorn read this one. I'll just stick to the facts as they stand.

The 'they released a fully featured game' o_O:D comments made me laugh most, what kind of deluded do you have to be to agree with that? 'Simulation & Laser pin point accuracy :eek:' are the games own words , except for the lack of track limits, dodgy car setups, lack of official peripheral support or the cars to hold the tune selected, slow corner screen lag, cars assigned to the wrong class, Wreckfest AI behaviour'. If you have evidence to show I'm wrong about these things and a normal console available to the public can produce different results I'm listening. All this is of course compounded by occasional promises of SOON - which even I now find funny.

Which is all 100% at odds with the superb pc game of the same name.

As for the close the thread and terrible atmosphere comments, once again same few people in the console forum making sure of the same result but asking for others to be silenced. Why they read the threads let alone comment as it seems to upset them so much is beyond me.

I'm just firing up the Rift for some immersive Assetto on the pc, meanwhile I'm using the console version disk as a coaster for my cuppa. Spot the difference?

Have a good Sunday all (yes even you lot).

the-D-, Fettsback, JMR1985 and 3 others like this.
  20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Due to the argumentative behavior between community members, we're now locking this thread! PLEASE refrain from being argumentative towards one another in future and show one another some respect!