1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic They want to shut up !!!!! read before they go off !!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ALR Ricardokil, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am here to communicate to the forum users that we have not right to criticize the Kunos team !!! I made my criticism without offending anyone and yet I took the right to post or reply comments absurd want us as consumers have to accept everything that is happening with the consoles version and keep quiet !!!!! now they try to silence us !! I have to commend their work? this job? not give informations, block our account in the forum? deliver a game sold as full and not merely a beta? we have to accept? I hope not accept this kind of attitude to protest open space in the forum to give our opinions, have to be prepared for all kinds or only want praise? not let people accept it !!!!!!!!!!!

Bas B and TNTNitro like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Why was "game server hosts" thread shut down? Oct 26, 2015
    ACC Troubleshooting Game shuting down after black screen when launch May 31, 2023
    Screens & Videos Civic flying through Shutoko traffic Jan 28, 2022
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project (Cinematic) May 21, 2021
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project (Evening Time) May 12, 2021
    Screens & Videos Shutoko Revival Project Apr 3, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Dedicated server shuts by itself Apr 3, 2021
    Screens & Videos Tokyo Shutoko Expressway | Cruise Life Experience Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality WMR Shutting after updating to 1.6 Dec 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Well im going to have to shut down my Hosted server! Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Physics Engine randomly shut off Sep 24, 2019
    Bug reports PC - Leaving Multiplayer Server shuts down the whole game Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC refuses to shut down! Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer (v0.6.2) car engines shut themselves off Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals OK. This is a weird one..Car randomly shuts off while racing.. Dec 15, 2018

3. Horst1

Horst1 Simracer

Damn all this US election stuff has completely made us forget about the real issues on this earth, the opressive totalitarian Kunos regime!!! Keep up the good fight dude! They may take our jobs, destroy our culture, sell out our countries BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE OUR GAMEZZZZ!!!!111!!!11!

4. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, throwing a tantrum is definitely gonna help you...

Perhaps it's also useful to use the English language on this forum? I couldn't decrypt 1/3rd of your message...

5. If you know Portuguese talk to you kkkk

PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.

7. read !!!

Estou aqui para se comunicar com os usuários do fórum que não têm direito de criticar a equipe Kunos !!! Eu fiz a minha crítica sem ofender ninguém e ainda assim eu levei o direito de publicar ou responder comentários absurdos nos quer como consumidores tem que aceitar tudo que está acontecendo com a versão consoles e manter a calma !!!!! agora eles tentam calar-nos !! Eu tenho que elogiar o seu trabalho? este trabalho? Não dê informações, bloquear a nossa conta no fórum? entregar um jogo vendido como completo e não meramente uma versão beta? temos que aceitar? Espero que não aceitar este tipo de atitude para protestar espaço aberto no fórum para dar nossas opiniões, tem que estar preparado para todos os tipos ou só deseja elogiar? Não deixe as pessoas aceitam isso !!!!!!!!!!!

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Just to be clear, we are totally open to constructive criticism and respect it! The one thing we won't tolerate on our forums is argumentative behavior that's deemed upsetting or insulting towards other community members and the team behind the scenes. With regards to the console edition of Assetto Corsa, as soon as we more info to share on what's coming up, we will of course let you guys know!

9. to draw attention you guys respond show me house that pushes someone insulted or said something which breaches the forum rules? show me!!!

10. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

Ricardo (I assume that's your name, if not I'm sorry), calm down man, this isn't gonna help you.
    I really can't decrypt your messages fully, (do you use google translate or something?, because some sentences are really broken and unreadable), so there will be a lot of assumptions here.

''to draw attention you guys respond show me house that pushes someone insulted or said something which breaches the forum rules? show me!!!''
    You mean the house rules? You can find them here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/

Also, please check this thread out: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/forum-behaviour-and-moderation.29364/ .
    TLDR: Mods are getting tired of all the bashing, so it's basically zero tolerance, nothing unreasonable about that, right?

To my understanding the release of the AC on consoles didn't go really smooth, and yes you can partially blame the Kunos staff for it, and they also accept it if you are being pissed at them, you also have every right to be pissed, but please try to engage in a discussion as a sensible adult, so it's more fun for the staff to do their work, the forum trolls can keep quiet and your blood pressure stays low.

You are probably Portuguese and I can understand that your English isn't perfect, but at least try to write your messages by yourself and not through a translator, because it's pretty much 50% unreadable at the moment. And if you aren't fluent at English, they won't hold that against you as long as you try.

So pop open a beer, and relax a little. It sucks massive donkeyballs that you payed for a product that isn't 100% at the moment, I totally understand. But throwing tantrums on a forum will make it only worse for you.

11. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

I think the message behind the rant is, please patch the game so that we can race please. (The lobbies are empty, this is a bad sign). Thank you.

the-D-, robgunns and 350x like this.
  12. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Why is it always that people come in a forum shouting and kicking claiming to be civil with their freedom of speech infringed, then get offended when they get shut out both by moderators and by community?

1) be polite, putting 3to15 exclamation marks after everything you write will not really be tolerated here, you just sound like a child
    2) calm down and start constructing sentences that make sense. A lot of us are not native English speakers but we have to make sense somehow and make meaningful communication happen
    3) "Not give information" is the norm of the day in this industry. Especially for console news, where EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING can be blamed on either Sony or Microsoft. AC does regular communications on upcomming features and content over social media. If you expect them to give you hourly updates through email or special print for your morning coffee, that is not going to happen. Whatever they are doing takes a lot of time and they will not waste time keeping you up to date with every new line of code they put down or tweak for you.
    4) What do you expect in 2016 when others offer DLC for a technical demo?
    5) Consider the fact you're demanding a small indie game live up to the performance and possibilities of a big publisher's title. It's not possible. Heck, those big publishers screw things up more often than not so keep that in mind too.

Keep these in mind, and let's try to formulate your criticism and requests again in a nice civil manner, ok?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I love that last sentence they always sign of with, as soon as we have any info we're let you know. They sold us first half of the game but won't tell us when we can have the other half, e.g. Time trial great can we have the leader board to go with it please. Thats what winds me up is the silence and refusal to keep us informed on what is coming and what is not. In the next console update are we getting version 1.9.3 what's going to happen to the multiplayer are we going to get private lobbies or not.
    It's alright and quite wright to tell people to behave and be civil but it's your lack of information that's causing most of it. Nothing personal AC 505 I'm just making a point.

the-D-, robgunns, MBK72 and 2 others like this.
  14. I understand you, I'm learning English, but sending menssagens is because they do not agree with how the team responds to its customers, the Assetto be released with problems and understandable Project CARS was also difficult, but the team answered questions disclosed the previews of the updates, the Kunos? do not provide information, answer questions and not lock when you do not agree and absurd !!!

MBK72 likes this.

15. 1 no offense if you were fluent in Portuguese understand that here normally use accents, and normal. 2 try to move on to other users who may be not knowing what happens. 3 likely you are PC User and not played Assetto the console. 4 bought Assetto AAA game price not indie. 5 not have the right to do the wrong thing and criticize? before criticizing try to find out what country a person lives, if you know you will understand the way she writes.

16. Read comment below its PPBUCKO even with my terrible English, he understood the message, it shows that I am not alone, that there is people who also want to improve the game and they are upset by not having Kunos information and do not care if I write wrong or do not. Thanks to all who do not leave the barrier of language and understand not hinder the writing but the Feedback that it thank you !!!

MBK72 likes this.
  17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Triple posts and disrespectful behaviour. Nice, VERY NICE way of demanding Kunos attention.

Johnnypenso likes this.

18. Worst of all and see some people next to Kunos ... So throw game demos as full

and continued without giving any information

19. One thing. During a year of owning this game on PC it changed so much. There were bugs and issues but have to say that now it's really piece of art. Maybe a little patience needed? :)

20. if you depend on these Assetto of users, will have full play in 2020

21. I agree with you, have a lot of patience, I would not have played the game disc in kkkkk waste. the problem are two 1 game released as full but seems beta on the PC the player paid beta on the island paid as full but and beta. 2 the main and the lack of information, games, problems and normal, is not the factor of discussion, but the lack of information understood? thank you for participating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.