1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unimplemented features

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Kopiller, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Im not very sure where to post this, but since the first version of AC are two "features" that are unimplemented,?

i post two screenshots that i think are self explanatory.

2015-07-15_00003.jpg opciones_specialevent.jpg
    can somebody explain?

Michele Papis and youwerelucky like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Features wish list for Feb 24th update Jan 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on Next Gen, What Missing Features Will We Get? Feb 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Creating Fuel Strategy Spreadsheet, any thoughts on features? Dec 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Two features i would love to see on ACC Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can we give the Americas some features please? Sep 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions why is getting sim racing features in this sim racing game like pulling teeth? Sep 2, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Features from the patch log missing? Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Hidden features with controls and keyboard Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Physics Future physics features Aug 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions For Kunos Team, add some features to your game Apr 20, 2019
    ACC User Interface features Id love to see in the final release. Thanks for reading. Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC PS4 features Mar 8, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Features Wishlist. Mar 3, 2018
    Console Lounge Features to console before focusing on AC2 Dec 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Ideas for new features for upcoming release or for AC2 Aug 8, 2017

3. Stereo

Stereo Alien

On the second question the keys are 'test drive', the podium is 'race weekend', no idea why they're ignored though.

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

either remove them or utilize them, its weird them just being there will no use.

will likely get solved during the ui change to help console users.

Kopiller likes this.
  5. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

They are teasers for future features...

6. Epocx

Epocx Alien

pc will not get the console UI, by the way. Stefano confirmed that during steaming. And i am glad about it, since AC for PC is for mouse use.

7. Stereo

Stereo Alien

He didn't say it's not coming, he says he doesn't want the PC version to have 2 UIs so he'd rather it just be one or the other. He prefers the new one (doesn't use the PC one at all) but the problem is they don't want every button to be labeled "press button 19" like in dirt rally.

Mogster and garyjpaterson like this.
  8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

honestly the only reason i cared about the ui change was that it would probably mean i can use the start button on my dfgt to pause the game instead of reaching weirdly for my keyboard

Libor Sabrik, garyjpaterson and Epocx like this.
  9. Epocx

Epocx Alien

I really dont like missquotes so for the sake of completeness:

he definately said the new ui will not come to AC 1 PC, because they cant do both ui's and you cant change a product that radically for the paying customer.

i personally dont care about the ui, i rather have the old one with more functions than the new one.
    optimally would the the new ui with all functionality of the old, pad support and mouse support. Pretty sure everybody would be happy with it in the long run, even though you always have the complainers that hate change.

dota is a good example how you implement change: do a beta you can download and start either the old version or the new until it's finished, than slowly move everybody over to the new one (yet to come)

after all everybody needs time to adapt. some more some less :D

10. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Yeah thats right.
    But maybe it is possible to make the PC UI more controller friendly in a pragmatical and simple way so that some of the current inperfections could be enhanced.

For example:
    VR compatibility (regarding UI control),
    Controlling AC directly from wheel (when racing app started) without the need to switch back on mouse+keyboard

It must not to be an new UI, just some more options (additional keybindings?) to make AC life easier for the situations above.

bigbawmcgraw and garyjpaterson like this.
  11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Your on a pc.. Use a keyboard and mouse!!!

12. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Sure, but its not confortable if you are sitting in a simrig ;)
    I have not said to drive or control AC throu a gamepad on PC. I said "controller" in general, that includes mouse and keyboard. Read pls.

garyjpaterson likes this.
  13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Why can't we just map the keyboard functions we choose to wheel or pad buttons? This is a PC title after all. I don't see what's wrong with the GUI as is.

After a year AC still doesn't seem to recognize most of the buttons on my G25...

nate and Brownninja97 like this.
  14. Jaye

Jaye Alien

For that I use the Logitech Profiler and in that way I did also a nice flashlight macro so I only need to push and hold one button ^^ But as far as I remember there was an AC option under settings which has to be changed to get this profiler mapping working, but no idea which one. The bad point about is that you activate the functions while typing in the chat.

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  15. demerzel

demerzel Racer

Then don't use your wheel too.

kofotsjanne likes this.