1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #10 - Handle with Care!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Dec 4, 2016.

1. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

If you did not notice it, set ups randomly disappear on PS4, in the forum is plenty of people is saying that, kunos doesn't care, and of course here I'm off topic, after with the x bow my set up was deleted and I couldn't complete the last hot weekly lap... not to mention the other things I said... making driving impossible... but is off topic, only times here, I guess you don't have to play to make TIMES?! I'm not playing anymore, I'm sorry, I can't make AC ruining and wasting my time.. only off line and off of competition, when it will be fixed next decades. oooh and also set up on ps4 are bugged dumbed and nonsense... often these do to the car random things... exactly like in gran turismo. So only fixed set up for me, street cars, and bye bye

iwanchek likes this.
  2. delarosa81

delarosa81 Simracer

2.04.393 (X1 TX v1.9)
    Tried with the update version. Slightly faster (but with a different setup).
    barcelona2.jpg

fox1971, Graveltrap, Kembro and 2 others like this.
  3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Agree on that but I'm not stoping playing it though! It's frustrating indeed but that's not an reason to stop playing bro. :D

Hotlap are fun, challenging and some card don't have many options to set up but I really hope that they will look into this and provide us with a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fox1971 likes this.
  4. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Hardcore Simmer

Improved my time again:

2:02.883 (PC / Wheel)

And it feels like i'm at my limit with this setup (tried some changes, but this is the fastest setup for this combination i have so far) ... not generelly at the limit of the car, but my lack of precision doesn't make it easier ...

Video:

Screenshot:
    Weekly Hotlap #10 Candle with Hair 2.02.883.jpg

ElPueblo, Kaaarp, Keith Quinn and 6 others like this.
  5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

There are plenty of threads to complain about the stuff that is wrong with the game, this is not one of them, please keep the rants and angry posts elsewhere.

One thing that could be worth trying regarding saving is to back out of the game as far as possible (to the press X to start screen) then close the application from the PS button, the only time I have lost a setup is when I haven't done that...

6. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Unfortunately if you have the bug on the Xbox this doesn't help, for me all setups are lost of you turn the power off even if you back out as far as you can go.

I have deleted local and cloud settings and the game and re-installed from scratch, still same problem.

Before this I have never had a save problem on the Xbox.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I can enter my time on Thursday. But I will try and predict it now: 2:03.2...Let's see if I'm right :)

ElPueblo, fox1971 and Tomcul like this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Little bit more pepper and salt in the soup of setup and we've got are self a improvement .
    PS4
    T300 RS Thrustmaster
    Laptime : 2:03.508
    Barcalona Moto Shelby Cobra.jpg

fox1971, Graveltrap, Tomcul and 3 others like this.
  9. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

2:03.840

Surprised how much adjustability this car has, I really didn't expect so much!

Still learning to drive the car, Setup isn't going to help me much yet I think!

10. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

2:01.812 - PC

[​IMG]

11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Day 2, PC domination once more...

Current Standings
    1. 2:00.889 - andy-riches - PC
    2. 2:01.812 - V8-KB - PC
    3. 2:02.883 - Neawoulf - PC
    4. 2:03.147 - Michael Hornbuckle - PC
    5. 2:03.508 - svenvangent - PS4
    6. 2:03.520 - iwanchek - PS4
    7. 2:03.840 - Graveltrap - PS4
    8. 2:04.274 - HavanaB0B - X1
    9. 2:04.356 - Tomcul - PS4
    10. 2:04.393 - delarosa81 - X1
    11. 2:06.044 - MakaveliA7X -X1
    12. 2:06.202 - Julian2711 - PS4
    13. 2:06.758 - Kaaarp - PS4
    14. 2:09.143 - Kembro - PS4
    15. 2:09.269 - fox1971 - PS4
    16. 2:11.469 - CtrlAltDelaet - PS4
    17. 2:14.770 -Larryf1951 - PS4
    18. 2:30.998 - flyingcarrot -X1
    Italic = Time set pre X1 V1.09 patch

Pretty quiet day all in all, just 4 new entries, and a handful of improvements...

Spot a problem? Please let me know so it can be sorted out!

12. steviec1882

steviec1882 Rookie

Just wanted to join in, first time here with a 2:21.797 PS4 - pad. It took me 12 laps to get round the track in one piece so plenty of time to be taken off

Attached Files:

13. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

This car is utter doom! Only managed a 2:11.652 (surprised myself)
    [​IMG]

14. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

I wanna see a video of the guy that breaks 2 minutes

fox1971 likes this.
  15. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Damn you, Snowman! :p

Snowman38 and Keith Quinn like this.
  16. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Hell of a run but I have a question how are you breaking so late in the turns with no lock up on the breaks with abs off ? You're also getting on the gas pretty early coming out of the apex with minimal rear end slip are you using stability control of any kind ?

Snowman38 likes this.
  17. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

This car is a handful, but I like driving it.
    On PS4 with T80 WHEEL time 2:06.841 1481089470338-111992596.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  18. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Doing some setup work.
    Time - 2:03.191 (Xbox/Wheel)
    Screenshot-Original.png

Kembro, svenvangent, ElPueblo and 4 others like this.
  19. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I havent set a new time, my time earlier in the week (page1) is on RSR though :)

I always try to include an RSR link, it shows driver aids and stuff.

ElPueblo likes this.