1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #23 - Hachiroku Battle!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

1:45.402 XB1

Don't really care for this car so I don't know how many attempts I will do for this week.

AC Wk 23 1.jpg

Graveltrap, V8_KB, Andy-R and 6 others like this.
  2. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Time - 1:44.002 - XB1

Assetto Corsa Screen Shot 3:14:17, 1.32 AM 1.png

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Fun little car, typical Japanese chassis of that era, low power, and responds well to a bit of sliding (but not too much mind!), responds very well to a bit of tuning too.

I was on for a 1:44 at one point but blew my load at the final chicane!

anyway......

Danowat32 - 1:45.269 - PS4

[​IMG]

4. hiphei_finland

hiphei_finland Hardcore Simmer

20170314_112900.jpg
    1.44.054-PS4

Brake bias 68
    Fuel 5
    Final ratio 4.800
    Pressure 30
    Toe 10
    Springs front 70 rear 65
    Other default

5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I can't brake anywhere near as deep into the corners (particularly T1) as you do, I think it's a combination of using a pad, and the car having no ABS that might be the issue.

6. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

20170314_111341.jpg
    My personal best lap...just tried some minutes :D

7. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

We're pretty close again eh?

Sent from my Xperia Z5 using Tapatalk

Jezza819 likes this.
  8. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

I noticed this with all cars, abs or not; with pad seems that we can't reproduce the maximum brake power like you can do with brake pedal, and we lose time for this thing in many braking zone, specially on the straights.

9. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:43.582 - OriginalR6kid - X1
    20170314_122654.jpg

10. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

I always thought it's the other way around.
    If you can't apply max brakes, then obviously you are not applying the same pressure as guys with wheel+pedals, hence - in cars without ABS - you are not locking the wheels, which allows you to go faster into the corner than guys who have to brake earlier to avoid locking the wheels. Does that make sense?

11. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

Ps4 - 1:43.916 IMG_20170314_164736.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  12. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

My focus isn't on car without abs, the thing is more easy to understand on car with abs, with clearly no lock; if a wheel user for example can brake on 100 m on a straight, i need to do this 5-10 m earlier, it seem a little distance but no, it isn't, and you lose a lot of time; anyway only in my dream i don't lock the wheels in car with no ABS :D, the power braking adjustment now help a bit, but with some cars is a hard thing find a perfect and clean braking zone every time without many trouble, it's like a lottery:D, but on the ae86 i have good feeling

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  13. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

Grande! Primo sul PS4

Sent from my Xperia Z5 using Tapatalk

14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

The Kid is doing his job braaaaa visi moooooooo :cool:

local_man1234 and OriginalR6kid like this.
  15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

1:43.846 -PS4

Two laps with pedal and tyre apps open so you can see my really rubbish footwork as braking was a topic of discussion a little earlier...

16. ESC remynem

ESC remynem Racer

ESC remynem /xb1/1'43'837 improvement
    Thrustmaster tx t3pa th8a

Attached Files:

17. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

18. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement, 1:44.082.

20170314_212517.jpg

19. pimenta59

pimenta59 Gamer

Progress: from 1:48 high to 1:46 low.

I give up. I'm slow as ****, might be better off with EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR.
    I believe my main problem is BRAKING, I always lock the tires a little bit.

PS4: G29 + H-SHIFTER

[​IMG]

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

1:43.631 - andy-riches - PC
    WHC.jpg