1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #38 - Turbo Panzer

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 2:15:099 - PC - Dualshock 4

[​IMG]

That combo with pad + more the 32° in room is deadly :eek:, i can shave off about 0.6/0.7 and i just run to many laps; i'm a bit tired with that beast:D, but i need to reach my limits in the first 2-3 days of the week, if i wait the weekend i get more nervous for the lack of time and for the anxiety to get a better lap when the challenge time is almost over :D

2. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

My issue with this car is I lock the front wheels up if I don't brake later, which is losing me time obviously, I'm using MrDeaps setup, brake balance is 52 and I upped it to 53 to try and stop the lockup. I think I'm turning in too late. The bus stop is my worst corner. I'll try and upload a video, if I can figure it out.

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  3. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

A bit off topic but the AI are rubbish with this combination. Once I've got used to the weekly combo I try racing them and usually get stuck at "hard" difficulty. This time I've got to "Alien" and won at a canter over 7 laps starting last.

I haven't improved my time however, so I'm still nowhere near the real "Aliens"

4. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

You have gone the wrong way, move balance to the rear more, or start releasing the pressure a little earlier.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  5. Axel Doc

Axel Doc Racer

[​IMG]
    Improvement

6. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

2:15:756 ps4 improvement 20170709_205922.jpg

7. Axel Doc

Axel Doc Racer

[​IMG]
    Last improvement
    See you next week
    Good driving

8. Capirossi

Capirossi Racer

Improvement - 2:18.408
    09-07-2017_20-20-58.png

Well, it is what it is. I know I've got a 2:17 lap in me, maybe a 2:16 given time... but I haven't got any! This has been a truly awesome WHC - I'm glad you didn't spot the problems with this car @Graveltrap, as we would have been denied mucho fun!

I am super exited for the update this week. Any of you X1 boys wanna race, let me know. I'm usually on from about 8:30 pm BST.

9. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

It really depend of the suspension setup & how the tire heat up.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Right guys, I have given the benefit of the doubt to some this week, if when you post a picture in this thread and you look at the image and cannot make out the information requested, it is highly likely that I also will not be able to see it, that means I should of dropped times from this weeks leaderboard!

Please make sure that the ambient temperature, the mode (Hotlap) and the time can be read.

Cyberdyne systems and Axel Doc like this.
  11. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    2m15.225s
    Ps4
    Ds4 controller

This one sounds the worst of the lot.

12. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Ok this one is done. Challenge closed! Thanks as always to those that took this one on and posted a time :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the Turbo Panzer at Spa :cool: I thought it was a good one, shame about the downforce problems on the xbox though :(

I hand over the reigns to @Hugo Catarino for a little while, not sure what time zone he is in, but keep an eye out for the next thread...

Results shortly!

13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I really enjoyed this combo, the car is simply epic once you start to get to grips with what is going on!

Congratulations go to Daniel Perez for taking the win this time out, great lap there :cool: I seem to of made the podium again and cmch15 takes the final spot. HavanaBOB sets the fastest time on xbox, a great effort despite the aero woes.

We finish with 31 drivers on the leaderboard, thank for getting involved guys, I really do hope you had some fun with this one! It is great to see the new PB's coming in throughout the week!

Final Standings
    1. 2:10.972 - Daniel Perez - PC
    2. 2:11.291 - Graveltrap - PS4
    3. 2:11.860 - cmch15 - PS4
    4. 2:13.130 - HavanaBOB - X1
    5. 2:13.313 - Rallyesax - X1
    6. 2:13.801 - MrDeap - PC
    7. 2:14.028 - Alpinefd - PC
    8. 2:14.814 - Axel Doc - PC
    9. 2:15.066 - Julian2711 - PS4
    10. 2:15.099 - Fab85 - PC
    11. 2:15.118 - Lewisxbone - X1
    12. 2:15.225 - moodyryder - PS4
    13. 2:15.552 - sissydriver - PC
    14. 2:15.756 - Fbrg90 - PS4
    15. 2:17.398 - Boabmatic - PC
    16. 2:17.542 - BrainsBush - PC
    17. 2:17.712 - Laughing Gravy - PS4
    18. 2:17.903 - Plastic_Manc - PC
    19. 2:17.912 - DonZmeuheu - PS4
    20. 2:18.408 - Capirossi - X1
    21. 2:19.143 - Glitterchebs - X1
    22. 2:19.916 - StyleF1re - PS4
    23. 2:19.966 - MakaveliA7X - X1
    24. 2:20.014 - Justray2000 - PC
    25. 2:21.441 - dogJUGGLER - PC
    26. 2:22.470 - Kembro - PS4
    27. 2:23.407 - Cyberdyne systems - X1
    28. 2:23.831 - Gtivrsixer - PC
    29. 2:24.406 - Hugo Catarino - PS4
    30. 2:25.078 - Kembro - PS4
    31. 2:34.237 - flying carrot - X1

14. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

OMG about half an hour and no new challengeo_O, we need it NOW:eek:, move hugo move :D

15. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

its already up and waiting for you, go go go:D

I'm from Portugal, my timezone is UTC +00, i'll post daily updates and new challenges around 22h30

16. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Great combo this one ran some laps but forgot the picture, thought I'd get back at it to better my time but didn't get the chance..
    That 2:10 is a great time!!

17. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Thanks so much Graveltrap. I wish I had more time with this car, but work conflicted. If anyone's interested in the development of this car, you should check out Mark Donohue's book The Unfair Advantage. Chapter 25 deals with his and Roger Penske's involvement with Porsche. They took a car and engine combination that had serious issues and transformed it into a dominant force in the Can-Am series.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

18. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Thanks a lot @Graveltrap for all those challenges. See you in a few weeks ;)

19. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Only managed 20 mins on this one hence no time put up from me this week.Wow,some of those times are inspiring,well done everyone.Thanks to GT as always.
    Ps,a like to all posts.No time to read through 9 pages,lol.

Hugo Catarino and Graveltrap like this.