1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #72 - Sweet dreams are made of this

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

The dream is over,time to wake up for the next challenge! :) Final standings are on their way

365gt, olevet, DonZmeuheu and 3 others like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok I didn't joint this week challenge but never the less congratulate to the 3 opium drivers on spot 1 , 2 and 3 .
    Hugo as always .... good job what you do and bye the way also a good idea for next challenge with hotlap challenge and 5 laps challenge .

365gt, paul_wev, BrainsBush and 6 others like this.
  3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Glad I read this just now, cos I was about to have one last-gasp attempt to do a better lap (cos it's still not 2200 GMT ;)).
    Instead, I'll check out #73! :D

4. Hugo Catarino

@the3ws @Neilski i totally forgot about the hour change,so sorry!honest mistake here.i guess it doesnt matter now (for Neilski it did,sorry mate!)But yes,the challenge should be almost over at the time i'm posting this.I arrived late at home today, and posted this 30m after the normal time.but i forgot the hour change,so it actually ended 30m earlier than it should

365gt, BrainsBush and Neilski like this.
  5. Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez Hardcore Simmer

I indeed did another try to prevent a last minute improvement of anyone XD

6. Hugo Catarino

Sunday,final day...

A huge round of applause for everyone,this challenge was very competitive!the usual winner @Daniel Perez yes,but this week it was a very competitive!8 drivers going bellow 1.25 is insane!Special kudos to @Graveltrap for taking 2nd place after a long absence.I wish i could have more time to improve,i just did like 4 laps and my goal of reaching 1.27 was indeed a sweet dream.I just started a new job last monday so i guess my days of trying to not suck that much in sim racing are now very limited.

Final standings:

1- 1.24.505 Daniel Perez- PC
    2- 1.24.639 Graveltrap- PS4
    3- 1.24.767 Neilski- PC
    4- 1.24.790 F1415182235- X1
    5- 1.24.799 Devas2609- PC
    6- 1.24.934 the3ws- PS4
    7- 1.24.956 Lewisxbone- X1
    8- 1.24.979 Fab85- PC
    9- 1.25.276 Xherdani- PS4
    10- 1.25.529 BrainsBush- PC
    11- 1.25.774 Justray2000- PC
    12- 1.25.788 Alpinefd- PC
    13- 1.25.792 iannixxemakis- PC
    14- 1.26.329 ddsmark- PC
    15- 1.26.463 DonZmeuheu- PS4
    16- 1.27.041 olevet- PS4
    17- 1.27.167 Laughing Gravy- PS4
    18- 1.27.477 gtFOOTw- X1
    19- 1.27.561 Totall Wrytoff- PS4
    20- 1.27.608 lemans86400- PS4
    21- 1.28.489 Paulwev73- PC
    22- 1.29.666 Hugo Catarino- PS4

svenvangent, 365gt, paul_wev and 12 others like this.
  7. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

No problem, Hugo. Good to know for future challenges.

Hugo Catarino, olevet and Neilski like this.
  8. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Enjoy your new job Hugo!

Hugo Catarino, svenvangent and olevet like this.
  9. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Good to see this thing Is still up and running after 72 weeks and that people are still having fun with it :cool:

Great job from @Hugo Catarino (and @moodyryder ) for hosting of late, I know it can be tricky to find the time!

Tough car an track to find time with, nice lap from @Daniel Perez to take the win, somethings don’t change!

Hopefully I get time to run some laps again soon!

10. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Amazing laptime Graveltrap! It's hard to comprehend that I put myself 95% and still behind your laptime by 2.5ish secs!! And you're Sir on PS4 as well, just proves the fact that platform doesn't matter, but what matters is your skills!:)

11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Kind words indeed :eek: probably misplaced but hey...

The thing with AC is that it never really attracted the fast console guys, the lack of leaderboards and a kooky online setup saw to that...

I will say I was surprised not to see someone drop a ‘23 in this challenge!

olevet likes this.