1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #94 - Slow rollercoaster

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Aug 26, 2018.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Mister blue sky even in my song it is blue

2. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

When I first started this was the view I was presented with:
    20180828_205952.jpg

After fitting a virtual booster seat I managed to get around.

Ps4 T150

20180828_205408.jpg

StyleF1re, Kamran, BrainsBush and 8 others like this.
  3. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Thanks mate. It's so easy to loose speed.My problem is i get frustrated way too quick and due to my back problems etc, around 15 mins once a day is my limit.If i get another shot at it i'll try messing with some more settings.:D

Neilski, svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  4. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

gi.jpg Mine too:p

5. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

With my laptimes i might aswell drive with your first view:D

Hugo Catarino, Neilski and Lewisxbone like this.
  6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Speaking of your back 365gt I have also back problem and arthrosis for this I use Aceclofenac medication and it helps me more or less perhaps this can help you to .
    Any way good luck and hope for the best .

7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Naproxen tramadol cocodamol and oramorph helps me. 43 but sound like an 80year old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    Lewis ......... dammit man that is also very young to have this already , the best for you to .

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  9. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Now we’re on this bandwagon, I’ve just come off 8 years of morphine for my back pain, because I now have a spinal stimulator. It involves two wires that go from my lower back to between my shoulders (which are within my spinal cord tube), attached to a battery which is under my skin above my left butt cheek which I need to charge up every day via a wireless pad that I have to hold close to, or lean on for about an hour. After a car pulled out on me, whilst riding my motorbike about nine years ago. It’s dropped the sciatica pain by about 50%. I’m still on 600 m of pregabalin a day though.

Ts-pc racer, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

10. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

It sucks doesn't it.I'm on cocodamol,gabapentin,amitriptyline,stuff for emphysema and asthma,raynauds,fibro,cfs,migrains,and depression etc,lol:D:D.I might need to change something in that lot:D:D

11. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I know what you mean i'm 51 but damn i feel seriously old,lol:D

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Bloody hell man,i hope you continue to find improvement.

13. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

To everyone with back and health problems i wish all the best cause it really isn't fun at times.Thank god for Whc and funny moments like blue cars and pink man etc:p:p:D

14. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Thanks mate, I think it’s as good as it can be, but at least it’s bearable now, and I’m not getting any worse yet, until my titanium right shoulder, knuckle, forearm, shin, left ankle start giving me jip anyway, then I migrate to a hotter climate to relieve any aches. With a cocktail or several.

Ts-pc racer, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

15. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Getting the feeling that we are all broken barstards on here, and to broken to be really racing (and to broke)

16. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

It was funny to start with at the metal detectors at the airport, but now I have to carry a memory stick with all my X-rays on to show to security (to stop me getting a finger or two up my balloon knot) Guess where I got my profile pic from?

17. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah totally agree 365.
    I think us cripples should be getting a 2 second handicap against the Aliens though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  18. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I second that

Hugo Catarino, 365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  19. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Sounds like a good idea to me:D

Hugo Catarino and Lewisxbone like this.
  20. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@paul_wev ,i have to admit i did chuckle at the airport metal detectors but yeah after a while i can see that would start to run a bit thin.That is a very cool profile pic.
    @svenvangent
    @Lewisxbone

We should take over a wing at a hospital,have copious amounts of drip fed painkillers(a la carte),drip fed adrenaline.Then we have our chosen console/PC and run WHC 24 hrs.I think there's a comedy tv show in there called four cripples go sim racing:p:p:D.
    My brain is now fried after all this posting.I'm off to have a rest to maybe have a short run later.ciao for now.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018