1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Well, let's be honest, there are better driving simulators than AC.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by tortuosit, Dec 6, 2016.

1. McGraw

McGraw Racer

I watched the "worth a buy?" Review of this...don't fancy it at all based on that.

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

At first I thought someone is having a laugh with Garry's Mod or so. Then I found it's actually something you can buy into as early access on steam :-D

Looks silly and fun..could make for a great casual game.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  3. tortuosit

tortuosit Gamer

Hahaha guys, I missed it at first :) :) :)- the part where the dev is talking about his realism game vs. fantasy games like Forza/Project Cars/Assetto Corsa, I laughed so hard, you must listen to this, it also features masturbation... ROOOTFL :)
    CLICK!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Dookie and LeDude83 like this.
  4. Holy **** Mika Hakkinen is now making games! :eek::D

donShere likes this.
  5. tortuosit

tortuosit Gamer

So now I wonder if you guys bought AC only for masturbation purposes ;) I also bought it 50% for driving reasons.

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. Well, there are certainly plenty of w***** online ;)

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  7. plaid

plaid Alien

I Enjoyed the really Funny Trailer Some Time ago. While the dude speaking in it was key.
    I still have a Hard Time to believe it will be fun to play. at least without the dude from the Trailer as The codriver/Buddy. :D