1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. What do you think gives it that mechanical feel?

Leemstradamus likes this.
  2. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

On my box it's one button only..

3. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

If you look closely at this picture,

[​IMG]

You can see the silver Square looking thing that's attached to or Touching the Little switched with little orange Boots. That is a Axle of sorts the paddle are connected to and that Lobed thing up top is what Activates the switches. This is where the mechanical feel is coming from. The clutch had a relatively heavy spring and a nice Linear feel to it.

4. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

Here's my man-lounge. Still waiting for a day i can have a dedicated room for the rig. I know i don't need that many wheel rims but I simply enjoy collecting them.
    8020 d-box rig with GS-4. Everything working in unison with asetto corsa and iracing.
    I ended up enjoying the building process more nowadays.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a future wheel still work in progress. I can't seem to resist collecting f1 wheel replicas.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Future additions will be either OSW or accuforce.

Heres an image of my early days in simracing. An imac with 2 laptop screens flanking the sides. Super small bezel. A rather fun desk setup.

[​IMG]

This is one where i went crazy with USB screens.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  5. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

I WISH i had that much Screen realty. As ive said before, AWESOME POSSUM setup ministrinity

ministrinity likes this.
  6. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Oh yeah a true bachelor room. I'm jealous really - mainly because of such a huge provided space, which allow using these monstrous lcd panels

7. Orpheus

Orpheus Rookie

My Setup: :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    Bkim, VedoHWB, Wilfred and 2 others like this.
  8. hazardic

hazardic Alien

nice alcantara replica on the gte wheel

9. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

Nah, it's not a room. It's my living area. Just in a corner of it. And it's not a bachelor pad tho. :(
    Here's a pic of it in its current state. Haven't fired it up for months now since my first baby.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timmy, dnl, Michael Springer and 19 others like this.
  10. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Lol I've seen that pic before. Sad to see it in such a state. :(

PS too many wheel's when there Stacked in like sardines.... Bigger case or No more (no more being the wifes view probably) lol

ministrinity and Leemstradamus like this.
  11. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

Did you sell the mig monitors to the wife like this... Darl, I am going to buy smoething like a clothes line. You can put the baby clothes on one side and I will hang a few monitors on the other.

Pretty soon they will be hanging all over it. I didnt move my rig in to a room away from the kids until after they got through that phase.

Leemstradamus and ministrinity like this.
  12. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

Haha. I'm thinking of building an 8020 fence around the rig and put electrical barb wire around it. hopefully by then the oculus rift will mature and the rig will shrink a little. :)

13. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Great setup. love the way you organized cables, what kind of sleeves are these?
    This guy put some casters at the bottom to help with moving http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/11627-rseat-rs1-unboxing/?p=133778
    Really interested in RS-1. anyone else from US to share his happy/horror RSeat story, some super negative feedback on the CS really concerns me.

14. Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz Gamer

Just my woody one, finaly after long time now, with color ähh black i mean :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So PLS Kunos, give us moar buttons to asign, here they get wasted :mad::mad::mad:

15. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

[​IMG]

Nothing fancy, just an old desk which has been hacked and shored up and converted over time to a racing setup. This is also my desk for everyday stuff and there are wires EVERYWHERE. The PC is an Alienware case from 2008 which has been gutted and I installed my current rig in there (see sig). T500 RS, Lightning SST, 2x android phones with DMP installed, Derek Speare button box, my favorite Indy 500 coffee mug, G430 headphones (can barely see).

16. osy1950

osy1950 Rookie

RSeat make good products but their customer support really sucks. I bought their triple mount monitor stand, came wrapped in flimsy corrugated cardboard and was badly damaged. It took them over 5 months to replace one leg, still waiting for the missing fixings and toolkit, been over a YEAR!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Andrew_WOT and Leemstradamus like this.
  17. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

me too had a bad experience, ripped off buttkicker support after 1 week on my rseat evo 3, never had response about it reseller tell me to reapir it myself...avoid them if you can...

Andrew_WOT and Leemstradamus like this.
  18. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. Not sure what else is there that looks nice to be in living room and doesn't cost arm and a leg,
    - Human Racing is way overpriced for plain plastic base and lack of add ons, mostly for G27 only. http://humanracing.co.th/
    - SimRoom VR3 has a nice shiny look to to die for, but price is on high side, plus to eliminate center post you need to shell as much as $699 (if you want chrome) http://www.simroom.com/driving-simu...ssories/tuning-kits/vr3-wheel-mount-brace-kit
    - Vesaro http://www.vesaro.com/ looks gorgeous but is the priciest, kind of exotic rig, not sure many has it.
    - Obutto is affordable but with it's DIY tubey look definitely not something that should belongs to living room

19. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

80/20 FTW! LOL

20. hazardic

hazardic Alien

i was considering purchase of rseat, but despite the fact it was less pricey (even with all addons), i choose vr3, because it looks stunning (looks not so boring, especially chrome), it's not so heavy, all cables could be laid in tubes and finally - the seat has carbon back and without a leather (which is common for racing seats), besides, the seat itself has quick release screws. and even with center carbon spine it's impressive (i want to buy brace kit though).
    So in fact i'm very happy i didn't buy rseat, it's quite dull for me while vr3 reminds tube cockpit somehow
    obutto is very light and thin, and doesn't looks for me like a cockpit
    and human racing is not a bit, but hugely overpriced for a set of options it has (and has not lol). better buy vr3 for that money