1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. ThereIs0nly0ne

ThereIs0nly0ne Simracer

Very nice Santa Cruz. I love the simplicity and the finish looks fabulous.

Santa Cruz likes this.
  2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

I double checked the prices on VR3 and it doesn't look THAT bad. Guaranteed it will be tons better than my WheelStandPro but there were some concerns raised in this review of VR3 that cooled me of a bit (and that was not Jessica's legs, :D)

hazardic likes this.
  3. Day 1 test drives with my OpenSimWheel-project!

4. Trumps23

Trumps23 Rookie

My setup.. Slowly slowly upgrading and getting better.

[​IMG]

And inside my case. Motherboard has a billion led's on it..

[​IMG]

5. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

Nice, it has come together quickly for you!

Have you been on the iracing or german forums while getting things set up? Lots of help there. What setting are you using for your peak amps in granity? I am on 12.6 to give me the 20 Nm peak force at the wheel.

6. hazardic

hazardic Alien

about cons:
    adjustable wheelbase is indeed not present (neither as in old gen playseats), i was a bit disappointed about it when compared it with rseat, but it turned out that now i'm fully satisfied with provided position and my t500rs feels perfect for me, dunno how it will fell for the other persons. and sure fanatec wheels are not supposed to be here lol. the rig mostly designed for logitech tech, but my t500rs is about ok for me
    too far monitor position is simply annihilated by using up to 40" panel, in the video they use ridiculously small monitor lol, my current 32" is the point where the size of panel should start. Besides, it could be easily solved by using another independent lcd stand (like other rigs do), but for me this vr3 lcd stand implementation is more preferred than any others - i simply like the style
    and the lack of keyboard tray firstly was scary for me, but i solved it by attaching ipad clamp holder with bendable bar and using it with wireless keyboard with touchpad - looks and functioning very cool, so now i'm not sure, what else could be better for me
    btw on the video the chair is different from mine, mostly with upholstery - seems to be from first batches
    anyway, if i have to choose, what to buy i will buy vr3 again lol, cause when u sit in it, you get understanding for what you have paid

7. cimenTo

cimenTo Racer

BEFORE

assettosetup.jpg

AND AFTER :D

rig.jpg

8. I ordered black Velcro Braided Cable 1m from Rseat since it was so cheap (about 7 EUR) and already new that cable management is important.
    Put all the cables into this velcro and used those things that come with any pc cable (so didn't cost me anything) to wrap around the tubes (actually needed to extend them by combining few together).
    Velcro ends up under the seat so 1m was enough. Cables from pedals go under the base. Power brick for wheel base sits under seat. Since power connection for wheel base goes to the left and pc is on the right I didn't bother to get another velcro but might re-arrange that and get another velcro.
    I'm very sad to hear negative feedback regarding customer support for other users. I can only image frustruation that some others have experienced.
    I did not have any problems and product quality seems outstanding so I would recommend RS1 to anyone who is ready to pay premium and get quality product.

smw33 and Andrew_WOT like this.
  9. Here's mine... Got a tiny living room (135cm from my eyes to the 46"), so for me it's crucial that I'm quickly able to fold that stuff up and move away when needed.

IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062.JPG

10. Erwan960

Erwan960 Gamer

My setup.
    Still a lot to do but slowly upgrading to a "professional" DIY dynamic rig :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

What kind of frame rates are you getting with those settings? I'm running a 6-core i7 and 2x 780gtx with a 1080p triple screen setup and i can't seem to have any of the fancy effects enabled to get at least 60 fps.

12. hazardic

hazardic Alien

yeah, my dream. my current rig looks kinda childish compared to this

Erwan960 likes this.
  13. Suby74

Suby74 Rookie

Update :p:p:p
    5.1, fixation home made
    [​IMG]

Shifter séquential, shift light, G910, CSP V2... :eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

It's perfect for me!!!! :p

14. hazardic

hazardic Alien

nice center 5.1 fixing (my own way is a bit different, but also partly home-made). but i'd advised to keep scale models not on open space because of the dust, any 1/18 model is a dust sucker lol

15. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

ThereIs0nly0ne and GTHQ_koop like this.
  16. Ondrej Cerny

Ondrej Cerny Gamer

[​IMG]

I moved my rig in the kitchen:)

17. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

18. hazardic

hazardic Alien

you know what - i'm done with it for this year, that's enough for me. it seems i'm going nuts, cause now i'm thinking about attaching belts and even after my decision NOT TO BUY d-box or dyi next year i'm constantly miss something. am i crazy? nevermind, that's a rhetorical question.
    happy new year everyone and let us get patience with getting these new lambos!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Awesome looking rig, jealous, very jealous. What kind of monitor is that and how did you mount the keyboard to the rig.

hazardic likes this.
  20. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

hazardic, you could SOOO easily add motion to the VR3 its not even funny. Get with a welder buddy and think up a design for the rear end, OR if you wanted to keep thing's compact. Go with a deskracer style. Keep Everything in the footprint of the current rig.

hazardic likes this.