1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife Bug

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by L2D Godzilla, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. there was no rotation before 1.8 update - to say the true loved that feeling when FFB getting loose and car was flying... than hit the asphalt... now rotation is weird and seems incoherent (just little bug, no serious, there was nothing to mention about IMHO, but yes previously felt it more natural).

2. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Once again, my bad if you think this actually happens in the real world. All these elitist baboons not even taking notice of the fact the AI is doing the same speed or in the case of the ferraris faster than me...Explain that.

bradleyland likes this.
  3. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

He's not saying he doesn't know the difference between a road car and a hyper car ( but then of course you know that ) he's talking about the strange twist and the artificial gravity that pulls the car back down , but you know that as well only you was unable to answer his legitimate question so you thought I know lets be condescending instead, cool look.

4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I so should buy this game on PC just so I can smoke these youngs kids and old kids just to shut them up once and for all, bet i'd be 5 secs average faster than the fastest lol.

5. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Nice addition of the "lol" at the end of your claim, just so you can say you were only joking when you fail to be; quote "5 secs average faster than the fastest". Bless you :rolleyes:

Jebus likes this.
  6. Cmon, the guy takes Flugplatz wide open, of course he will be a couple seconds quicker than Huttu, how could you doubt him?

Jebus likes this.
  7. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Lol indeed. So far you didn't show any signs of being even average not to mention fast, quite the opposite actually.

Moving on from the troll being troll, I think everyone see there's an issue with that rotation. My guess is that Henri is right about the collider hitting the track mesh, but that's just a guess.

Jebus and garyjpaterson like this.
  8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Thanks for the laughs. You sir, are a comedy gold. Thanks again.

Javier Norambuena and Fat-Alfie like this.
  9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Wasn't talking about someone that actually has better things to do than post here, was talking about the lot of time wasting attention seekers that seem to only post in the console forum yet don't own the console version, seems like they must get schooled out of the PC forum so they think they can prove something here, unlikely. Just remember you get owned at shooters, that'd be because you have the reaction of a slug and hand-eye coordination of a 2 year old, which is why I'm fairly sure you'd be slow compared to me. It's all in the wrists, Seems GTA has the realism you seek from your twitch hahaha. I see you guys like to play the bullying tactic and gang up on people, liking each others' posts is cute.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  10. Hella big talk from a dude that uses auto clutch with an H pattern, just sayin'.
    Anyways, stunt races in GTA are good fun, so not really sure what you are on about. (my youtube channel would be a better source if you want to see my mid pack driving; keep in mind that most of my videos are made with track grip less than 100%, and usually with street tires, both of which a speed demon like yourself would never use)

I would say sorry for the OT, but considering this is your thread why even bother?

11. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Try to apply a smal amount of brake pressure just before the jump, that should transfer weight to the front and compress the front shocks. It does not take much pressure, see if that cures your issue. Going flat out over the crest pushes all the weight backwards and wil increase the lift.

Stevesixty7 and Tomcul like this.
  12. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

So what you're saying is pushing the weight to the rear creates lift in the rear?

Mid pack driving hahaha yeah I blinked over your youtube, nothing special all looks like fanboy stuff to me and definitely nothing fast. Give me some solid times buddy or all your talk will become irrelevant in the console forum from now on as being faster than you will clearly prove I know more about the game than you and make it one you know isn't bugged champ, winners don't care about 'mid pack'. Can you even touch my slow lap in the Zonda R around Nordschleife, keep in mind that was the second lap I ever put in, i'll cry with laughter if you can't even produce that. I mean your F40 S3 special event lap on PC is slower than mine on console which says it all.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  13. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Your clearly a helpful guy but are all the digs really necessary?

liakjim likes this.
  14. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I'm not sure this kid knows what he's talking about, he seems to be running out of troll responses so now it's put up or shut up. He clearly misses the fact i'm a drifter mainly and could handle cars on the lowest tyres like he wishes he could, just check out his drift videos hahaha, it's honestly some of the worst wheel skills i've ever seen and i've been on a wheel drifting for almost ten years and seen boatloads.

15. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Whats you're PSN username? I'm not the fastest, but I'd love to race you.

J

Jebus likes this.
  16. BBernes

BBernes Racer

I am saying that the initial lift looks natural but the landing and the rotation of the car is somewhat strange ,by compressing the front the car should stay planted and you will not lose that much speed.

The p1 should flip to it's roof going flat out over that crest.

17. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Should it backflip or forward flip like what it does?
    Not interested in meeting random people, I have a team of great people I join daily thanks, perhaps this is what you need?

18. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Sits back and watch's yet another thread get locked through blokes trying to prove who's got the biggest willy , seriously when will you guys learn ?

19. BBernes

BBernes Racer

The car should backflip if it doesn't have any special battery pack in the front or any other tricks we don't know about.

But you could keep it on the ground if you wanted to. By driving that fast you are going to crash there anyway.

20. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Unfortunately some people just like to add their two cents here mostly it seems because they have no other place to, I asked for console players experiences and got a bunch of PC guys saying this is real physics, pfft delusions seem rampant.
    Looks to me more like the Mclaren is about to front flip whereas the GTR wants to barrel roll hahaha. Neither are real and anyone claiming otherwise is blind or stupid.