1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife Bug

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by L2D Godzilla, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

So this is starting to happen with multiple cars...

Should we expect a fix for this?

TeKnO-_-91 and SkechBG like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Nordschleife turist delta problem Apr 17, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos First lap at the Nordschleife GoPro POV Apr 12, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    Screens & Videos First Laps Nordschleife DLC | Virtual Reality | BigScreen Beyond Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings @ Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Rating does not reset properly on Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Nordschleife Critial Error Apr 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC 1.10.0 crash Nurb Nordschleife Apr 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nordschleife Mar 14, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nordschleife is coming! Nov 5, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Mar 25, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room **Nordschleife New Years Party 9th January!** Dec 25, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Circuit de la Sarthe & Nürburgring Nordschleife Nov 22, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Time Attack @ Nordschleife Oct 16, 2021

3. What do you want the game to do, auto-brake for you since you can't seem to figure it out?

Gevatter and Horus like this.
  4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I want a game that claims to be a sim to do what 100% of others sims since the inclusion of Nordschleife do...not this! Please explain how braking can solve this and how this is caused please. I can't and it's not like I was struggling or going too fast for the corner.

5. Pretty sure it is 'as designed' so that the AI stay on track when they would otherwise go airborne, but maybe it is a bug. Good luck with your report.

6. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

As designed hahaha, never happened to me in any other game. So by design they included a completely imaginary physic to stop an 'artificial intelligence' from causing another bug. Good one.

I'm honestly not interested in being an unpaid bug tester especially when the developers should have had enough hands on to notice this and the many other things, I just like to make people aware of the issues that ruin the core sim itself as opposed to issues that restrict everything around it. Anyways, thanks for your input.

7. Lulz...drama queen much?

8. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Please stop posting, you gave your input, now i'd prefer others with the same console experience.

9. It happens on PC too bud, and has for quite some time.

10. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

That's all you had to say instead of being condescending like usual, so what you're saying is real world times are not possible on Assetto Corsa because we have to slow down to stop glitches?
    Can't wait for GTSport in that case, guaranteed not to do that or fixed in the first day i'd say as I can't say for sure on PC but on console this is called a game breaker. Different standards I guess.

11. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

What's the complaint, exactly?

12. @Michael Hornbuckle it's very clearly some sort of bug...the cars shouldn't just snap into a roll when going over a crest...lift the front yes, but there's no reason for rotation (especially in such a violent manner).

Mr.Mugel and bradleyland like this.
  13. Unless it is a measure to keep the AI from flying through the air and miss the turn. (which they seem to want to do)

14. Even if it is exactly that; it's still a bug (the fact that they want to fly through the air is something that can be fixed via hints anyways).

bradleyland likes this.
  15. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

OK, I see you. Yeah, it's not exactly like that on PC. You have to lift/brake for that crest depending on your car or things will go horribly wrong, but unless I come in a bit sideways and unsettled it has never made me go askew like that. (And I've turned hundreds and hundreds of laps there, mostly in no-aero cars.)

Octane likes this.
  16. It occurs on PC also when you take it flat out:

Seems to me that it is a built in fail-safe that triggers when you go outside the physic engine limits, i.e. flying through the air.

Horus likes this.
  17. Flying through the air is by no means outside of the physics engine limits...I think Meco proved that pretty clearly with his airplane...it almost looks like the rear of the car is hitting something.

18. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Sub 7 in p1 impossible in AC? Maybe you will also add that it's impossible on Trofeo tyres even though it is possible on HR's? Looks like you are not as fast as you claim to be all the time. Good that we got that cleared up, but it would be good if you would stop call things broken and impossible just because you are full of yourself and can't accept that you are not as fast as you think/claim you are. Same with the F40 challenge, you call it broken because you can't do it. At the same time there's another console player that was like 3s off it couple days ago, but now it's just 0.8s.

Yeah GT should fit you better, it will make you feel like a driver you imagine you are.

About that rotation, yeah it's weird. I don't recall that happening when I drove P1 there couple months ago, but it happened to me recently in P1 so something has changed it seems. And I hope it won't stay like that.

19. You guys are probably correct and it is highly likely that I am completely wrong. Here is what happens on other tracks:

You should, flying through the air and wall riding through the turn after going wide open through the jump will likely be the fast way through that section if it is like all the other GT games.

20. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Hhhhhhh it seems like GTA jump !!! :D:p

21. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is the video AI (artificial idiot) or the RI (Real Idiot) driving? I assume its AI and possibly thats the built in stability control giving the fake force to keep it stable. This fake force likely has issues when the car is in the air and makes it do weird stuff like that.

For AI they need a brake hint or something but probably with SC disabled they drive like bigger idiots. They will likely have trouble when in the air, possibly SC could be auto disabled when a car is in the air and it would fix that glitch.

The AI would still be going too fast and crash needing some hint to slow at that section but without sc it wont do such weird stuff when in the air.

The RI should not have that as its never happened to me but possibly if you run SC this will happen. Turn off SC and it shouldnt do this and If you notice a car lifting too much then you need to slow over the crest.

Horus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.