1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife Bug

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by L2D Godzilla, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bug Report:
    Get in Mclaren P1, with no assists, and go flat out through Flugplatz; instead of flying through the sky the car lurches to one side while in mid air and then violently slams back to the ground. Able to reproduce every time.
    -----------------------------------------

bradleyland and John Gordon like this.
  2. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

That is actually the new ring safety device to prevent accidents it must be driven by a powerful electromagnet! :)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

L2D Godzilla likes this.
  3. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Thanks.
    Is it possible to post a video of yours? ( I can't try it)

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

4. Page 1, post #15

liakjim likes this.
  5. "running a 1:59.5 or whatever the bronze time is, is way out of the realm of the average player.(I've got bronze and can go faster but see no point when it will likely be changed in the upcoming patch) " (from the other thread)

I did one -really quite terrible- lap thank you very much...
    [​IMG]

So please feel free to set your ego aside.

6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Well I can crash better then the lot of you :p :D

As is always the case with flying things it's not the taking off that is the problem, it's always the landing...

7. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Looks to me on that video that the rear wheels are fully extending without stopping at their propper droop length (physics not graphically) , thus flipping the car. The wheels don't seem to stop extending when ordinarily the suspension should stop them?

John

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  8. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Does this problem occur if you throttle-off in mid air before the tyres touch the track again?

Just wondering if is caused by massive wheel speed of unhindered engine, flat out, suddenly touching down and gripping the track.

9. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

No, what he's saying is it keeps the front planted, and the car stable. And when you brake, even slightly, weight goes forward.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    BBernes likes this.
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

If I stop being an idiot and take Flugplatz at a more appropriate speed the problem goes away, there is no way I have any hope of taking the following corner even if it landed correctly when hitting the crest at 160+ mph

The problem (rebound) does seem to happen on a certain line, or landing zone, there where times when it went nose up and landed much better. ;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  11. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

A lift or tap of the brake just before the crest eliminates any problem. I did a few trouble free laps in the Nissan GT-R GT3 the other day, and did 7.02 Tourist by the way.

12. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

The back end should not come up though, that is a bug. Even flat out, the worst that should happen is the front end lifts up and then flips, as in real life crashes.

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

gtsport guaranteed not to do that? Would this be from the same people who Brought us gt5 and 6 where you could wheelies and drive 400mph? It would be fixed on day one if it did have bugs? Would this be from the people who didn't bother fixing tuning bugs and other bugs at all? Enjoy gtsport with its day one camber fixes, sorry I mean day 100001

14. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

No, then trolls from the lower tiers of PC show up and take things out of context much like you're doing as well(good job!) by not reading the facts. Try reading it all before making your comments please. This ain't PC buddy we don't write 5 page essays about an obvious bug quite frankly, because console devs rarely make these errors in console sims.

15. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Don't worry, it would seem they think these are real physics, goes along way to explaining their lack of understanding of real speed but yet they cannot touch my simple Zonda time, they just troll some more.

Ummmmm. They were exploits in the game that needed to be finely tuned to occur, unlike AC where I can select a transmission mode that is supposed to not work(says it in the AC booklet) even though i'm on a wheel and it will break the physics and transmission at the same time in game, talk about amateur. There's a reason this thread was not closed whilst others were, put up or shut up, enough small talk, produce a fast lap faster than mine, comparable to real world without this happening or shut up and go back to your bridge dwelling(that PC section you can't say nothing in because your not smart enough).

The excuses some of you guys are coming up with are hilarious, extreme wheel speed lmfao.
    Quite clearly as you show yours launches correct, your statement about the landing being the issue, ARE YOU BLIND?? IT IS CLEARLY THE TAKE OFF WHICH IS AFFECTED IN MY VIDEOS. Good try though posting a vid of the glitch not happening, what does this prove? Nothing.
    Do it on console or it means nothing, it's already been proven the times and tracks act differently, just another misguided guess from someone in the PC area, good try once again.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one, Assettomagnetic Corsa hahah: 'you're going to fast.....so we have to kill you...sorry....'

Funny you say that when it looks it I did just that in the GTR GT3 much like the multiple videos i've shown already, here's an idea for you kids that need education, look at the old video of the formula cars jumping, might give you an idea of courage from a real speedsters point of view, not your sunday driver POV..

bradleyland likes this.
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Please explain wtf that is meant to mean, trolls from lower tiers of PC? What are you here some higher level console gaming elitest. Now Im far from the fastest In AC and am far from a hot lapper but I enjoy the Nords and regularly run a server there in hypercars where lots of guys much quicker then you will join in. So please at the very least stop imagining yourself as something specials when clearly you are a long way away from even considered quick if you think your supposed lap in the Zonda says something. :D

Now to put you back in your little box I only did 2 laps of Nords in the Zonda R which I am sure a couple more laps woulf find 5 or more seconds along with some setup tweaks. My first slow cautions lap was still 11 seconds faster then your slow lap. Over Fluflatz there is also no issue in this car at all with no aids but I will try the P1 which by the sounds of it is doing some weird stuff. Also I assume again your talking laptimes of the full track not the tourist version if you are then your even slower then I thought, you've only ever done 2 clean laps in AC shows something. As I only needed 2 laps 1 as a sighting lap and basic idea of setup changes needed then went for a flying lap.

upload_2016-9-21_13-17-4.png

upload_2016-9-21_13-16-29.png
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=1006&car=17

I will make a quick video of this car over the crest as it clearly has no issue, possibly P1 must be doing something weird and I will try that next.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  17. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Yeh second lap ever on Nordschleife, in the Zonda, on AC, on my new G29 wheel, on ps4..... If you've been playing for how many years now on PC and that's the best you can do i'm seriously not impressed. Try doind it on the console version then come back and reply because at least then I know you're playing the same game I am...If you don't understand that statement or cannot do such, you shouldn't be posting in this thread period.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

So you said that you could beat us all by at least 5 seconds. You claim to be some higher level being lol. Then someone takes up your challenge and shows where you are then you have that lame reply. :D

19. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Ok lets evaluate your hotlap....Firstly your air temp is 26 degrees yet track temp is 37 degrees, on console with air temp at 26 degrees track temp is only 31 degrees so there's a massive disparity that cannot be changed on console. Secondly, you're using multiple custom assists, traction though it says it's at 0%, ABS set to 11% which is not possible on console, Auto clutch on which is not even an available option in lobbies on console though I could care less if the game actually implemented them like it says it does in the booklet. My favourite part of all that though was your invalid laps - 2=100%? This mean you cut corners or what hahahaa? Like I said though, you'd want to be within seconds of the top times, which it seems you are given your times aren't just cheating. Glad there is at least one person in here from the PC section that has some skills on the game, not saying much for the other trolls constantly posting negatively, are you going to defend them also?

Scratch that, you are using some heat mod or something and still get schooled by 'Thomas' running normal temps of 20 degrees ambient temp and 25 degrees track temp whilst you have some ludicrous temp like everyone else below you just about, thank you come again, you're basically a glitching noob in my opinion and everyone elses now. Go turn your temps back down to mine then run a lap kid....40 degree track temps hahaha like driving on glue noob.

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

haha you are a total *****, firstly I will not produce a lap time to beat your unproven lap time, secondly I aint 12, do you realise how ridiculous you sound? 3rdly I will not go to the pc forum as don't have access as Im a ps4 player, 4thly what a joke you are, its not a bug but an exploit? Gt had or still has numerous bugs not exploits, im guessing you're a gt fanboy? Anyone Continue to make assumptions and chat ****.

Fat-Alfie likes this.