1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nordschleife Bug

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by L2D Godzilla, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Videos seem indeed unnatural.
    I have myself made this little jump but it was always plausible and seemed like some videos seen in YouTube.

Is this happening also in pc version?

P.s. Michael please stop

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

He won't tell you because he's fast only in his post on forums. He won't prove anything and will always flip the coin asking someone about his lap times without giving his. That should tell you something about how fast he is since he can't back it up.
    Again, troll is going to be troll. Just don't waste your time on him.
    Like I said earlier here, it wasn't happening to me months ago in the P1. Tried it couple days ago and had the same thing as in the video in this thread. So looks like something has changed.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  3. Yes.

4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Well after reviewing Michaels' Youtube: one of the worst wheel users i've seen period, dude you look like a lumberjack hacking away back and forth on that wheel and whilst running traction control most of the time hahaha. I don't know why you even post here or think you know anything specific about this game, from the looks of your videos you barely understand the concept of steering let alone racing at the top level. @V8_KB I see you have no youtube whatsoever so I assume you don't even make videos of your godly skills? Maybe he should try the username here, I mean it's not like other L2D members haven't posted.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

The point is I'm not saying that I'd be faster than user X by Y seconds per lap, you do. I know I'm not the fastest guy around and I don't have any problem with it. That's also why I'm not running around like an idiot and say how fast I'm. You on the other hand are full of yourself and all I see is claims that you are the fastest of them all, say that P1 challenge is impossible or the F40 one and when another console user gets gold in the P1 and has silver in the F40 you go with the excuses of bugs, just enjoying the car at the moment or that they will make those lap times slower after the update.
    Basically there are two options. First is that you will really show that you are fast and "shut our mouths". Second is that you will show nothing but your usual "I'm the fastest driver in the world" bs.
    I know you will carry on with the second one, that's why you are looking pathetic, because you are claiming something that you can't prove.

6. Don't forget to hit 'Like' and Subscribe.

UntrainedN00B01 and John Gordon like this.
  7. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Where did I say i'm the fastest? Where did I say the P1 challenge was impossible? Where did I say any of them are impossible kid? Stop making up garbage boy, I said i'm probably faster than YOU, MICHAEL and all the other PC guys talking round here like you can push these cars to their limits. If you're not even as fast as me you have no place talking here, so put up or shut up or are you backing down now saying you probably are slower than me?
    Doing that would imply I liked what I saw, quite the contrary I saw a waste of a good wheel and a bunch of fanboy stuff that even some of the comments ridiculed as being somewhat unrealistic even when no obvious bugs were present. I like seeing original content or actual talent/skills. I like that you turn HUD off to hide assists though cutie.

8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

How can I know if you didn't show us your driving lol.
    And ^ that's
    why you most likely aren't.
    I didn't say anything like that.

LOL this is ridiculous, keep trolling Mr. WannaBeFast.

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

@V8_KB Next time don't try to change the context to fit your delusions,just looks a bit unhinged and really desperate. If you care to try my Zonda R time but like I said, it was my second ever clean lap on AC period and if the RSR record is 6:18, then boy you better be within seconds of that.

10. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Guys wtf?

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

11. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Sick to death of being condescended and having my skills and knowledge patronised, especially when it seems the ones doing so are not even in my league. Seems I may need to start drawing diagrams in crayon soon. 6:47 Zonda R, it's not hard....

12. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Shut this thread down please devs and ban hammer for anyone not giving love to each other.

13. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Why should it be shut down? Nothing has been answered and this is a game breaking issue. Had I known I couldn't even race my favourite track without some out of this world gravitational force ruining my experience 75% of the time I may have chose not to spend the $400AUD that I did purchasing this game and the wheel in the bundle I got...That's grounds for a refund by law in my country even now that i've owned it for a few weeks as per the fact I was not aware of this before purchasing and it's kinda considered a major fault.

14. BBernes

BBernes Racer

There is obviously a bug happening after the car lifts but it is now way to slow down or make the next corner at that speed so I don't really see this as a big issue. It only happens when you are going so fast that you will crash ?

15. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Does it look like I crashed in the R35? Perhaps you should watch both videos.

16. BBernes

BBernes Racer

The R35 flipped and killed a spectator going flat out so I would suggest you try to tap the brakes.

17. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Maybe if you guys stopped talking each other down, and if the needed information was given (What kind of wheel, setup changes, assists, speed over the top, etc.), someone (like someone of the dev team for example) might actually be able to work out why the game reacts in this way, that is obviously wrong. Lift of at that speed makes sense, but that rotation and weird airborne physics does not.

Such info should always be part of a bug report, otherwise it´s not really a report and no dev will really look at it.

18. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Just look at the brake lights on the car in front during theses 2 laps :

They "dab" the brakes just before the top.

19. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Not biting. You clearly have no concept of what your consumer rights are. Bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaannnnn hhhhhhhaaaaaaammmmmer

20. So, a bug has been reported, fine, seems valid, then someone start talking about being faster some secs than everyone else (totally off topic and unnecessary) takes off the value off reporting the bug. The problem here is the same people starting threads (reporting bugs and complaints, no problem at all) with the same tone, end the same way, EGO FIGHT, over and over. Finally, there is a lot of info missing in the report like Mr.Mugel said, I had to guess things.

bradleyland likes this.