1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ready to Race DLC available (on XBO)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by danowat, Aug 24, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

That's just the key or file that unlocks the DLC, which will be downloaded with the update.

SlimCharles and @P73 like this.
  2. @P73

@P73 Simracer

But the DLC will only work with the patch right? If the pack is really coming out next Tuesday, it implies the patch is coming along on the same day, I think.

But honestly, If the crash to dash problem we Xbox users are experiencing again (last time I checked it was yesterday) is sorted out by then, it will already be something. If not, we won't even be able to download the patch since 'offline mode' is the only possible way to play AC at the moment.

It's funny Kunos seems reluctant to say anything about the causes of this problem, as it's 'almost' obvious it has to do with some mistake on MS's side... But yeah, hopefully all goes well and RTR + patch and all is out and working for all of us by next Tuesday.

SlimCharles likes this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Yes, of course. I said the patch is not included on those 10 mb to exactly point out that the patch is coming with the DLC and no need to be worry about those 10 mb.

@P73 likes this.
  4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

crash to dash is also happening on ps4
    and again earlier i couldnt access any dlc until i rebooted my ps4

5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

another week goes by without news of the ready to race patch / dlc
    are they still there :D

7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

With another week finished and no news to share, it might still turn out that way.

Fingers and everything else crossed for news on Monday.

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  8. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Honestly it is sad. I mean 2 months since Xbox fix..4 months since last PS4 and R2R was released on PC.

Thr lack of info is truly astounding. I really don't like complaining and normally I would not, but when you don't get info at all and just ignore questions which are legitimate, hard not to annoyed. Like how they said this would not nearly take as long as the last update..well would be nice to just come on and say..hey guys, we had an issue with so and so the first time through. We are working on it report back...

I don't know just my 2 cents

Jason Duchac likes this.
  9. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

...It Is not just the lack of information, but also deliberately ignoring the focus and hype that the AC console community (both XBox and PS4) is putting on this game to have it aligned to the PC version in terms of contents and with the most remarkable bugs/lacked feature addressed...
    Don't know how big is the console market when it comes to AC as a game title, but the way the community is pushing to have at least an update can't be ignored this way...

Jason Duchac likes this.
  10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

ah well 2 weeks today and most will be on pcars 2 and this sack of poo will be forgotten

Jason Duchac and Lewisxbone like this.
  11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It would at least be good to be able to play the game which we payed for, but no it's crashing back to dash again tonight for me in the uk.
    Its the only game which is crashing to dash which I own, which seems to rule out Microsoft. There again it's been out 12 months, the save system still doesn't work on all features, so I'm hardly surprised.

I can't bring myself to buy p cars 2 on release after p bugs 1, going to have to read the reviews first of people who have bought it.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  12. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

hi guys,do you know if the new dlc rtr will be included in the season pass?!?
    and please someone can explain how does an hybrid car work and how to drive it?!?
    thks

13. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

RTR is not part of season pass.

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

15. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

All this talk of the dlc is pretty irrelevant while this problem with the Xbox and it seems PS4 still exists. Unless they can sort it out soon there will be no one around to play it. Maybe a discount price could be considered as a goodwill gesture after another week of problems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lewisxbone and Gurkensepp like this.
  16. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I can say you something for sure. Kunos will never ever again release a game on a console :D

3n3rg0n83 and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That problem doesn't happen to me on PS4. And probably it's very isolated on PS4, because I see just the same people playing online.

God please no :eek::confused:

Despite being bug fest and a very different version from what was promissed, Im sure that most of the console users thank Kunos for risking themselves by releasing the game on console.

Please Kunos dont leave us alone with Gran Turismo. :D

jelydonut, pippo10 and Photonmonkey like this.
  18. Scuderia Paul

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Digital Bros bought Kunos and will want to recoup their investment and grow Assetto Corsa into a bigger IP.

Kunos perhaps underestimated the impact of the additional workload developing for consoles would have on the small team. Going forward, additional resources should boost efficiency and production.

As a huge fan of Assetto Corsa I would be greatly disappointed to not see the inevitable AC2 not release on console. It's probably quite a while away so I'd rather not think of such a situation.

Roll on Ready to Race...

Traind, Photonmonkey and SlimCharles like this.
  19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

In order that simulation gets stablished on consoles, the last thing you need is that one of the very few contenders leaves.

Kind of what has happened with LMP1 :D:(

20. Scuderia Paul

Don't mention LMP1 and Assetto Corsa in the same sentence while I'm sitting here on my rig, waiting impatiently, looking at a photo of the TS040-HYBRID.
    :(

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.