1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 pro

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by wilo28, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The PS4 is currently like rocking horse poop, everywhere sold out around my way :eek:o_O

2. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Try Very, I ordered mine from there Tuesday and it arrived yesterday morning. :)

3. Daniel46

Daniel46 Rookie

Hi all,
    as you probably know, there is a new firmware for the PS4. With the 4.50 firmware there is a new boost mode for the PS4 Pro, and I made a comparison video of the loading times in Assetto Corsa between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro with the new boost mode.
    The PS4 Pro is a lot faster.
    I will upload a video of gameplay later on. Also the difference in gameplay is very big.

xXJojjeXx and Stew1977 like this.
  4. Stew1977

Stew1977 Gamer

Immediately noticed this myself along with snappier menus. I wasn't looking out for it so a pleasant surprise.

In game the framerate is a rock solid 60fps with a full grid. Really makes a tremendous difference to the presentation of the game. You of course get used to the stutters and dips, but to see such a solid presentation with Boost Mode, it feels like a new game.

Now give us a proper Pro patch. The improved image quality would round of a great title.

xXJojjeXx likes this.
  5. darren m

darren m Racer

if they did a pro patch then the frame rate would lower as before if not included better on patch. boost mode be no more on the game as be deactivated when a pro patch installed.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Sony should have called it Beast mode.

7. Daniel46

Daniel46 Rookie

When loading the nordschleife, the difference between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro with boost mode is very big. The PS4 Pro is 16 seconds faster.
    I also have the feeling that the game looks a little bit better, nothing big but I have the feeling that the PS4 Pro with boost mode makes the whole game look a little bit cleaner.

8. Daniel46

Daniel46 Rookie

Here is a video comparison between the PS4 and the PS4 pro (boost mode) version of assetto corsa at mugello track.

paul_wev likes this.
  9. Kaiden

Kaiden Rookie

Digital foundry did a fps test on the ps4 pro with boost mode activated, testing all the maps with the most cars possible and the results were a solid 60fps with no drops ever.

10. Maybe what you're seeing as better graphics, is the fact that the console upscale any game to 4K by normal upscaling when connected to a 4K tv.
    I also noticed the same, and read somewhere in DF about this... the algorithm for upscalling is a bit better than a TV upscale and therefore, that's why you have this feeling.

11. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I y

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, PS4 pro, ps vr, gt omega