1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #45 - Oldtimer GP

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Aug 20, 2017.

1. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

6:53.790 (Improvement)/ PS4

Assetto Corsa_11.jpg

All right. I think I'm good for today. It's like 30C here with no wind and just a single Vornado fan to keep me cool, so yeah. And this is where I invalidated that one other lap:

Assetto Corsa_12.jpg

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

thought my fails are the most worth crashing into the wall 200m early, but you did it so late, that is....i know how you felt... :eek:
    fighting and keeping breath for 7mins and then, one little mistake! :confused::(:mad:

keep on racing and it will be fun! :)

3. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

No improvement, just the recording of my previous run. In the wake of the otherworldly videos on here I wasn't going to post this, but what the heck, here is my more terrestrial effort.

Here's a better video:

4. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@moodyryder
    Good stuff! The 1975 highlight video led me back to an old video I watched maybe a year or two ago. Not relevant at all to this car, track, or challenge here, but something that is also must-see! Racing was pretty otherworldly back then.

5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Now something for me to aim for... 12 seconds to find on this one.. I should get in some laps tonight before being away for the weekend so watch your back lol

6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Haha!! I better get practicing some more, a lot more ha!!

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Is it best to have the engine limiter at max 12?

8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Does the engine survive a lap at maximum setting?

9. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 6:32.293

20170824_153201.jpg

10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Just about but saying that the amount of laps I’ve actually completed is only around 4.
    So as long as the car can survive it, the higher the better ?

11. moodyryder

@Lewisxbone : Yes, max 12 on rev limiter. If you time the gearshifts and get the blipping perfect it'll do as many laps as you want. There's just less margin for error before damaging the engine.

Cyberdyne systems and Lewisxbone like this.
  12. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

And she is a kind and simple woman too. :)
    You should try her mom's restaurant at the nords, awesome too :D

Great thing that this WHC lasts 2 weeks cause i've not being able to start my xbox this week yet :confused:. (busy with great cars, that's still a good excuse :D) Hope this week-end will do it.

Cyberdyne systems and paul_wev like this.
  13. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    7:13:884 - PC
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Day 4, page 5

Local is making progress and closing the gap to Daniel, a bunch of guys are chipping chunks off PB's and climbing the leaderboard :cool: 19 drivers have now posted a time.

Current Standings
    1. 6:29.667 - Daniel Perez - PC
    2. 6:32.293 - local_man1234 - PS4
    3. 6:37.547 - Pretend racer - PC
    4. 6:46.118 - moodyryder - PS4
    5. 6:47.373 - Neawoulf - PC
    6. 6:47.689 - DonZmeuheu - PS4
    7. 6:48.418 - Fbrg90 - PS4
    8. 6:53.790 - StyleF1re - PS4
    9. 6:54.498 - Laughing Gravy - PS4
    10. 6:54.618 - sissydriver - PC
    11. 6:57.362 - BrainsBush - PC
    12. 7:05.685 - Plastic_Manc - PC
    13. 7:06.401 - Lewisxbone - X1
    14. 7:11.660 - uelas_77 - PS4
    15. 7:13.884 - Justray2000 - PC
    16. 7:18.285 - Hammerpgh - X1
    17. 7:23.208 - paul_wev - PC
    18. 7:30.098 - Cyberdyne systems - PS4
    19. 7:30.694 - Gurkensepp - X1

15. Hammerpgh

Didn't manage to get as many laps in as I wanted and how to get some more in later but a 6 second improvement... @Lewisxbone I'm closing in lol
    7:12.983 X1
    20170824_181409.jpg

16. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    7:10:971 - PC
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

18. moodyryder

Improvement
    6m45.800s
    Ps4/Ds4

20170824_210724.jpg
    Took some rear wing off. All went well until I made a mess off the Kleines Karussell and the ghost went by. Got the time back on the straight but only 0.3 ahead. Without that error I maybe could have had another second but I'm just about on my limit now.

19. Hammerpgh

Those tyres tend to have more grip when attached to the floor :D

20. Hammerpgh

Only got in a handful of more laps last night and although several times finding several seconds in the first half of the lap each time I binned it just after DOH!! I'm off for the bank holiday weekend so won't get another chance at this until next week. Have a great one everyone and I look forward to seeing those times fall over the coming days.. but not you Xbox guys... you stay right where you are.. have a few beers and forget about more track time :p Especially you @Lewisxbone no need to go out again ok ;)