1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Release 0.3 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by th3o, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Anybody actually do endurance racing with AI? Oh man....zzz :p

2. LukFry

LukFry Racer

AI is so broken imho :(

3. Luqie

Luqie Gamer

Yeah I do, not everyone has the attention span of a gnat.

Son likes this.
  4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Nah you missed the point here, mate.

5. Luqie

Luqie Gamer

And that is?

6. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Multiplayer elitism.

7. Luqie

Luqie Gamer

I just got a 110 mb update, any info anywhere?

8. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

yeah agree that to be in hypercar category It means to be stupid fast basically, rather than hybrids and $$$tag mandatory, and in P1 case that was due to the fact it was an aerodinamic marvel, plus the damn artificial DRS thing (one of the reasons i don't like F1 anymore). Now go figure what kind of aero marvel the 720 needs to be for the guys who have tried it to report the P1 being sightly fastest on straights just because of the DRS. Go figure 720 insta-torque insanity, not killing you because of the massive and also intrusive McLaren's epic traction control already known to this line of cars.

That was my point this car in gt3=lol?, with its inherent killer aerodinamics (regardless the front might look ugly), all the nerf process to be gt3 apt can only be applied on the engine. All of the nerf plus the incerased extra weight it needs to comply with gt3, and still not sure how they will solve it xD

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  9. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'm curious about track limits interpretation at Paul Ricard regarding AI cars and penalties :)
    especially at Signes and the last corner

10. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Mod AC version is great in that area.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

After_Midnight likes this.
  11. Typer

Typer Simracer

Well the big price tag found on hypercars is more a by-product of the new/advanced technologies used to make that big jump in performance. This decade it happened to be hybrids, last decade it was all cylinders and blowers, the one before that was carbon fibre…

12. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

My body is ready for November 14th and some decent +3h endurance online racing!

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  13. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

So all that makes a car a hypercar is speed? In your book a Hellcat would be a hypercar then, because it's stupidly fast? o_O Ok, I'm out.

14. Why pushing the car "classification" which could be a nice bar talk for some over the street version, when in GT3 there are rules and BOPs that strip whole features from a car. Like no 4 wheels drive allowed to say just one.

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

I prefer the "so broken AI" rather than the idiots in online races that thinks the race can be won in the first lap. For multiplayer i need to train to avoid the wreckers instead of training to be fast and consistent. IMO the AI is not broken at all, sure it needs some work but if you race them on 100% they will give you a good race

Son, CKraegel and trutya like this.
  16. FHarbor

FHarbor Gamer

Actually i quite like Paul Ricard in AC and in F1 2018.
    Can't wait for the BMW & for the multi. :D

I hope Kunos implement some optimatization though,upgraded to Ryzen 5 1600,GTX 1060 and the game runs really good now, but not everyone have the same specs and some more fps is always welcome.

17. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

yeah well at least I know which car the 720 is from the beginning

18. Typer

Typer Simracer

While very impressive the 720 is for sure, it’s just a natural progression of a line of very impressive supercars. A hypercar has to take a radical step forward, redefine the genre in some way.

Now I may well be a little (a lot) biased having worked on them, but this is a hypercar. Mr. Bean’s hypercar to be precise.

Radical new layout, custom designed engine, first production car with a carbon-fibre monocoque. 3000 man-hours to build the chassis alone they say (I can’t back that number up, but from what I saw it doesn’t surprise me). It’s that sort of investment that you need to get into hypercar territory. Sadly I can’t claim to have had a hand in building that particular chassis as I think it left the factory just before my time, but one day I hope to meet one of “mine”.

*gazes wistfully off into the distance*

There’s a reason that car sold for £14m, even after having its arse torn off by a lamppost. I doubt we’ll see second-hand 720s going for that sort of money in 20 years time.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Freddie Seng and chksix like this.
  19. Rudski

Rudski Alien

20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

It's coming.......

Typer and fear_scarecrow like this.